Is it necessary that there has to be a certain age difference to make a marriage or relationship successful ? especially where girls age is concerned .. I came across an incident where a young boy having gone to see a girl on the recommendations of relatives, liked her older sister who is older than him by 3 years and the parents on both sides got angry...According to him, when he spoke to her , he found that they had many things in common and he liked her personality and attitude...
personally, i dont see anything wrong with this..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many problems can occur.If i will my mother about this,she will too tell that yes,you cannot marry a girl,which is older than you.

But in my opinion,i don't think.If the Bride and Groom can manage this relationship,nothing to worry.

If i got a girl,which is 3 years older and if i think that the tuning between us can be good or the relationship will be good,then i think i will marry. :P

Want to make each day Accountable

Many problems can occur.If i will my mother about this,she will too tell that yes,you cannot marry a girl,which is older than you.

But in my opinion,i don't think.If the Bride and Groom can manage this relationship,nothing to worry.

If i got a girl,which is 3 years older and if i think that the tuning between us can be good or the relationship will be good,then i think i will marry. :P

I too would think so ! That what really matters is the chemistry and the comfort level you feel with each other..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are many examples which we can talk about,which are related to this topic.
Example SAIF ALI KHAN and AMRUTA SINGH. AMRUTA SINGH was 10 year older than Saif.they got separated.

If we go on looking these examples we would fear,but there no fear.

If a girl want to marry a boy and girl is older than boy,girl will have confusion,but if she thinks wisely and just see how she can be with that boy,the love they he can give her.That's enough for girl to see.

There are many examples which we can talk about,which are related to this topic.
Example SAIF ALI KHAN and AMRUTA SINGH. AMRUTA SINGH was 10 year older than Saif.they got separated.

If a girl want to marry a boy and girl is older than boy,girl will have confusion,but if she thinks wisely and just see how she can be with that boy,the love they he can give her.That's enough for girl to see.

There was also Nargis and Sunil Dutt where Nargis was apparently 12 years older and they had the best marriage possible.I know of many couple where the lady is older and they are as happy as anyone else is...

There was also Nargis and Sunil Dutt where Nargis was apparently 12 years older and they had the best marriage possible.I know of many couple where the lady is older and they are as happy as anyone else is...

Yes,there we see an advantage.
So,a Coin has 2 sides and there is both an Advantage and Disadvantage.
So,we should not worry about what society tells,it that heart that matters.

I will define range difference should be 1 to 3 year but if girl's age is more than boy that mean boy is going to be lucky .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I will define range difference should be 1 to 3 year but if girl's age is more than boy that mean boy is going to be lucky .

Nice comments sir.You have an open mind,who doesn't believes in Society and just have thinking about what you feel.

That would be a new angle ! According to many people the age difference should be between 4 -7 years , where the girl is younger by that many years...

How?
Can you explain? :blink:

Meera sandhu
I want to say, it's the theme of my novel, which I am rewritting now.
Often, the age difference prevents the both from expressing the feeling towards the other, isn't it? Particularly if they are following Indian customs, thinking about their families too!!!! It's the story of unrevealed love between two people having age difference.

I have tried to prove that, it's with the mind that both people love each other, not according to physical appearance or age!!! It can happen even within a fraction of seconds even if our mind is not ready to accept the true fact!!!

I tried to say, "Love won't perish, but our body will. True love, loves soul only not body... which is immortal. So, if it's true love, it never look for appearance, age, time etc. Otherwise it's not true love because age shows physcal qualities and love is an eternal one"
What's your opinion?????

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.