This year my girl is promoted to UKG. But she has lost most of her LKG friends since students as a whole is shuffled and rearranged, retaining only 5 students in every class. In school classes, is it necessary? :dry:
In my school days, such a procedure was not there. So, my nursery friend studied along with me till the end, which helped to develop a bond between we two. If students are shuffled every year, will they be able to establish a true bond with any of his friends? What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shuffling will affect lasting ties among co students. Such shuffling is faced by children of transferable govt. employees. I was shuffled not only between students in same class but even across other schools and cities every time my father was transferred.

In a way, shuffling is better. The children get new friends every year. Also instead of permanent bonds, they take more interest in study.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It helps students to mingle with a lot of kids. Yet permanent sincere bonds decrease. Isn't it???

Meera sandhu
When the time of shuffling it hurts our heart. After that slowly slowly we will forget(Student) about that

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
yes, shuffling of students will hurt on starting but, after having new friends on new class we will forget our old friends.
But, after some classes there will be no shuffling. only on LKG, UKG and all have this shuffling i think... :unsure:

Vinu
Shuffling happens in all department,but those days which have kept tegether are the true days and that may give enough bonding.
Even in 1 year,this bond can be increased and after shuffling,these bondness,even go big.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yes, shuffling of students will hurt on starting but, after having new friends on new class we will forget our old friends.
But, after some classes there will be no shuffling. only on LKG, UKG and all have this shuffling i think... :unsure:

No Kanna,
In her school, it's applicable even for 10th standard students :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
This year my girl is promoted to UKG. But she has lost most of her LKG friends since students as a whole is shuffled and rearranged, retaining only 5 students in every class. In school classes, is it necessary? :dry:
In my school days, such a procedure was not there. So, my nursery friend studied along with me till the end, which helped to develop a bond between we two. If students are shuffled every year, will they be able to establish a true bond with any of his friends? What do you think?

Ya there is problems for students but they have to manage.And it does,t mean that you leave the class that you also leave your friends........ ;) ;) ;)
But asha, students always make friends with students sitting next to them. I feel, it's school responsibility also, to make bonds between students. But if they keep shuffling kids each year, I think it will hurt them a lot only. My girl also....her best friend is now in another division.

Meera sandhu
But asha, students always make friends with students sitting next to them. I feel, it's school responsibility also, to make bonds between students. But if they keep shuffling kids each year, I think it will hurt them a lot only. My girl also....her best friend is now in another division.

Ya what you are telling Sandhya is really true but if your child is good in study and he/she deserve better than anyone then he/she has to be promoted...... :ohmy: :ohmy:

Ya what you are telling Sandhya is really true but if your child is good in study and he/she deserve better than anyone then he/she has to be promoted...... :ohmy: :ohmy:

Can't understand :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.