While we go to hotels, we always give tips to waiters. But I always feel that it should be given not to persons who serve us, but to those who clean our tables. What's your opinion? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In some hotels they put together all the tips for the day and share equally among workers..
in some hotels waiter do both job.and when there are two people my father give more amount and ask them to share.

a.s.
Upto me tips for both of them is not necessary. Giving tips is like insulting them. :)

What do you think.... :huh:

Vinu
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Upto me tips for both of them is not necessary. Giving tips is like insulting them. :)

Sometimes they want it and normally we give tips to them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sometimes they want it and normally we give tips to them.

Sometime they wants... that is ok.
but, giving a small amount to them will be like insulting them... :huh:

Vinu
Tips may be in any amount so tips is tips.If you don't give they never mind also.

if its really insulting then would not have asked themselves about it.
In many places i have seen if you dont give them tip they ask themselves and one cant give tip everywhere as somewhere you dont find pleasant environment and even the food is not good or cleanliness is not there so why to give tips there. am i right?

a.s.
if its really insulting then would not have asked themselves about it.
In many places i have seen if you dont give them tip they ask themselves and one cant give tip everywhere as somewhere you dont find pleasant environment and even the food is not good or cleanliness is not there so why to give tips there. am i right?

Yes, there are some persons who themself ask for tips. But, there is no necessary of giving tips.

Vinu

Sure, I agree...
But nowadays it has become a habit.
otherwise we will be insulted. isn't it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
We can spend so many so giving little amount is not a big matter.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.