The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By thread it great to know there are few people who got married and thinking to marry without dowry. I wish them all the best.

But the majority is :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Let me try if at least a boy will find his life partner without money bag in her hand!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
By thread it great to know there are few people who got married and thinking to marry without dowry. I wish them all the best.

All boys should keep one thing in their mind that they should ask for dowry,when go for search of girl.
Dowry is not good.

Sometimes...true words come out from our mind!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just read your post once again :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
How many of you people's marriage have occurred without giving dowry? Let me see at least one person has done an arranged marriage without this evil factor. :dry:
I am influenced from Amir's episode :)

:) :) :)

My marriage is love with arranged marriage ....while I was in Army I refused to marry my wife due to my life was very dangerous there. :) :) :) :)

After that got married her without dowry... dowry is cheapest think and I think they can rate me...Never ..I cannot accept it.

I can manage my family by the God's mercy only..not humans mercy..

:) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
thats great to know mathi that you are from army. I want to thank you as you protect us and our country from other countries and I really admire you and respect you for geting married with out dowry

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Mathi
How many of you people's marriage have occurred without giving dowry? Let me see at least one person has done an arranged marriage without this evil factor. :dry:
I am influenced from Amir's episode :)

:) :) :)

My marriage is love with arranged marriage ....while I was in Army I refused to marry my wife due to my life was very dangerous there. :) :) :) :)

After that got married her without dowry... dowry is cheapest think and I think they can rate me...Never ..I cannot accept it.

I can manage my family by the God's mercy only..not humans mercy..

:) :) :) :)

Am really impressed by your answer...
I don't want to call you Mathi....please give me another name yaar!!!

Yes, it's man's duty to protect woman. For that, why should he ask money from girl? Isn't it?????

Meera sandhu
I see a incident,one day i go to attend my friend Marriage.At the day of marriage girl parent cannot Fulfill their demand.They want to stop marriage and ready to go home but that boys Refuse this.All family member gone but still the boy ready to do marriage with that girl without any Dowry.
I see a incident,one day i go to attend my friend Marriage.At the day of marriage girl parent cannot Fulfill their demand.They want to stop marriage and ready to go home but that boys Refuse this.All family member gone but still the boy ready to do marriage with that girl without any Dowry.

Really nice to hear such an incident.
It's true.....such boys are needed for Indian society.

I now remember...when my marriage was about to happen, I was in very tension seeing pressure of my parents.
When I told my would be about this, he said, "I just want to marry you. You should come as early as possible. Just arrange some gold coated ornaments for the marriage, if you feel you really want ornaments" :P :P :)

Meera sandhu
You are talking about your husband And he is really a great personality......
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Agreement money was also there, fixed by parents.
Yet, after marriage....a few months later, when I mentioned about it, he replied, "I never expect that money from your parents. Even if they can't give it I don't care. I married you, seeing you, not your money" :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mathi

Agreement money was also there, fixed by parents.
Yet, after marriage....a few months later, when I mentioned about it, he replied, "I never expect that money from your parents. Even if they can't give it I don't care. I married you, seeing you, not your money" :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Good example of great husband and i wish every one is getting husband like yours. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.