The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
After all all are not professionals....they may have distinct tastes of their own. Encourage their born skills...not our skills and intersets

Meera sandhu
After all all are not professionals....they may have distinct tastes of their own. Encourage their born skills...not our skills and intersets

That's true! Let their hidden talents blossom under the caring hands of their parents otherwise ... a horse can be whipped into a donkey and a donkey can never be whipped into a horse!!
1051-cowboy-show_2012-01-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

That's true! Let their hidden talents blossom under the caring hands of their parents otherwise ... a horse can be whipped into a donkey and a donkey can never be whipped into a horse!!

ha ha...like this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7468]}

Meera sandhu
If they understand and we know these type of talking is useless for kids , it will destroy their childhood as well parents also loose their children.I think after 10th i.e. at the age of 16years, parents should discuss about it.
real number examples
If they understand and we know these type of talking is useless for kids , it will destroy their childhood as well parents also loose their children.I think after 10th i.e. at the age of 16years, parents should discuss about it.
real number examples

Manerism and professionalism are two entirely different things. Professionalism comes later if a kid is mannered and his upbringing is right. Else we find arrogant and overconfident spoiled brats.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To a certain extent yes ! I was watching a TV program where children sing and dance and they try to act like the item girls to the hilt, I feel that kind of professionalism is simply not required at that stage.Children should gradually and naturally evolve..

When people talk and of love, professionalism, heart, adult jokes, dance, and so on to a child from the age they get used to it and talk such things only while they become older also. They forget other useful matters. They think this is professionalism, while as professionalism is altogether different matter. We must think on this topic allover again.

Honestly speaking the media exposure is making parents wanting their children to act and behave like famous personalities. we have a school here teaching filmy dances complete with Bipasha Basu and Malaika Arora's come hither expressions most of which look ridiculous on 8 or 9 year old children. But the parents think it is great to have their children imitate the stars so perfectly :ohmy: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Already burden of kids is huge than a mountain. I was very much surprised to see my girl's syllabus at LKG. If professionalism is also to be introduced in the early stages of life, sure, it's going to be a disaster :woohoo: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Already burden of kids is huge than a mountain. I was very much surprised to see my girl's syllabus at LKG. If professionalism is also to be introduced in the early stages of life, sure, it's going to be a disaster :woohoo: :angry:

Not an iota of doubt!

Not an iota of doubt!

Actually do we need professionals only???
Why such a mind set has come to parents' minds??? :huh:

I never compels my girl for studies. I never want to be no.1 student of class. But she should never be counted in the lazy students by teacher. I only desire that

Meera sandhu

Not an iota of doubt!

Actually do we need professionals only???
Why such a mind set has come to parents' minds??? :huh:

I never compels my girl for studies. I never want to be no.1 student of class. But she should never be counted in the lazy students by teacher. I only desire that

That's the most sensible approach, any education with a such a narrow focus is bound to create complexes in a kid's mind which might permanently mar her future prospects!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.