Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Similarities. :)

Any difference can't attract us we are not magnets we are human being we attract to the people who are similar to us. :)

ok let me give you a small example two people who get angry very easily if will be together their will be more chances of fights and that person will also not like the other one.two people who are so talkative will never listen to each other so they will want that one should be silent and listen to him or her.

And let me give you an example consider 2 persons one who easily loses temper and one who is very calm when they start living together first person gets angry with another person for small issues but he never complains it but when he reaches his saturation point and start arguing there may be a serious issue. :)
Okay.. Let me try with humorous answer..

Forget about similarities and differences..

Shouting(actually I hate it) in public always attract me towards that person for time being.. :laugh:

I think, it was to be categorized under humour category B)

yet let us make this discussion successful with hot arguments and thick fumes :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Any difference can't attract us we are not magnets we are human being we attract to the people who are similar to us. :)

ok let me give you a small example two people who get angry very easily if will be together their will be more chances of fights and that person will also not like the other one.two people who are so talkative will never listen to each other so they will want that one should be silent and listen to him or her.

And let me give you an example consider 2 persons one who easily loses temper and one who is very calm when they start living together first person gets angry with another person for small issues but he never complains it but when he reaches his saturation point and start arguing there may be a serious issue. :)

but what when two people of same nature will get angry no one will go to each other and the relation will break without starting.
atleast in opposite natures there is a chance that after getting calm one may go to other.

a.s.

but what when two people of same nature will get angry no one will go to each other and the relation will break without starting.
atleast in opposite natures there is a chance that after getting calm one may go to other.

You are mistaken Baby both people having angry nature will sacrifice their anger for each other and will live happily together. :laugh:

You are mistaken Baby both people having angry nature will sacrifice their anger for each other and will live happily together. :laugh:

no sanjeev ji when both are of angry nature than they forget about the word like sacrifice.then their is only one thing left thats called ego.
and i can give you live examples in my near by.i have seen many.even in my home also.

a.s.
Hot discussion going on....really hot. Let it happen.....

According to me, we like or attracted towards the persons with characters which we like. Confusing????
They may have resemblances or differences from ours......
But we like people with characters of our favourite either we own or not own :evil: :evil: :evil:
Keep thinking

Meera sandhu
Hot discussion going on....really hot. Let it happen.....

According to me, we like or attracted towards the persons with characters which we like. Confusing????
They may have resemblances or differences from ours......
But we like people with characters of our favourite either we own or not own :evil: :evil: :evil:
Keep thinking

yes sandhya ji you are cent-percent correct.actually similarities and differences are somewhat in nature but attraction can be by seeing also.as said love at first sight.so in that case we didnt know what similarities and differences we have.

a.s.
Attraction is the first step in love. When attraction starts the love began to start. But all attractions are not love.
1_2012-04-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Attraction is the first step in love. When attraction starts the love began to start. But all attractions are not love.

That attraction is called lust which will soon exhaust

Meera sandhu

Some attractions are just distractions!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6837]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.