Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Sasikanth.K wrote:
This is not good Chinmoy jee you must reveal the secret what you are hiding.

He has escaped!!!!!!

What secrets is he hiding??? :unsure: :dry: Another mystery! Oh no!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6856]}[/quote]

You are the best friend Boddunan friend of Chinmayjee for years. Yet you don't know :huh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:

He has escaped!!!!!!

What secrets is he hiding??? Another mystery! Oh no!!!!

pulling-my-hair-out_2012-04-20-2.gif

You are the best friend Boddunan friend of Chinmayjee for years. Yet you don't know
[/quote]

Oh no! Of course I know him very well! That is why I am puzzled at the mystery of the origins of such rumors about my dear friend!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sasikanth.K wrote:

He has escaped!!!!!!

You are the best friend Boddunan friend of Chinmayjee for years. Yet you don't know

Oh no! Of course I know him very well! That is why I am puzzled at the mystery of the origins of such rumors about my dear friend!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]
Then tell me what you know about him. At present he is offline. Let me make use of this opportunity

Meera sandhu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:

He has escaped!!!!!!

Oh no! Of course I know him very well! That is why I am puzzled at the mystery of the origins of such rumors about my dear friend!!!

Then tell me what you know about him. At present he is offline. Let me make use of this opportunity [/quote]

NO way! I am a much too loyal friend to reveal any secrets!!! :woohoo: :cheer: :woohoo: :evil:
36_1_28_2012-02-16_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
13_1_230_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:

He has escaped!!!!!!

Oh no! Of course I know him very well! That is why I am puzzled at the mystery of the origins of such rumors about my dear friend!!!

Then tell me what you know about him. At present he is offline. Let me make use of this opportunity

NO way! I am a much too loyal friend to reveal any secrets!!! :woohoo: :cheer: :woohoo: :evil:[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6857]}

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :evil: :evil: :evil:

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:

He has escaped!!!!!!

NO way! I am a much too loyal friend to reveal any secrets!!! :woohoo: :cheer: :woohoo: :evil:[/quote]

Hey,here is one who was shielding me from all attacks like a true friend! Kalyani,you are my only friend in this friendless Boddunan!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6860]}
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:

He has escaped!!!!!!

NO way! I am a much too loyal friend to reveal any secrets!!! :woohoo: :cheer: :woohoo: :evil:

Hey,here is one who was shielding me from all attacks like a true friend! Kalyani,you are my only friend in this friendless Boddunan!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6860]}[/quote]

Me still in that radar. Not added yet :angry:
image004_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:

He has escaped!!!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6860]}

Me still in that radar. Not added yet :angry:[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6862]}
angry_barbarian.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Me still in that radar. Not added yet :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6862]}

I have already told...I won't reveal some of the decoded secrets

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6865]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.