Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have also watched some animal is eating grass or leaf when they feel sick.

Animal? :ohmy:

You might have seen a cow or buffalo eating grass as they have to eat grass or leaves even if they are ill. :laugh:

You might have seen a cow or buffalo eating grass as they have to eat grass or leaves even if they are ill. :laugh:

sanjeev ji you are reacting as if ram ji had written human instead of animal :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.

sanjeev ji you are reacting as if ram ji had written human instead of animal :laugh: :laugh:

I reacted like this because most of the animals which we see eat grass nothing new in it..hehehe... :laugh:
[quote]baby angel wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Yes Sanjeev, all cats eat grass occasionally to cleanse their stomachs and when they get an upset stomach. Even dogs eat when their stomachs are upset!! The animals also know by instinct on what to do when they become ill!

yes thats true even my dogs do this.not only when they have some stomach problem but also when they have cough or any such problem.

I have not heard it that they eat grass when they have cough problem.

No problem i will watch a dog when it will have cough.
[/quote]

Not when they have cough but when they are feeling sick with upset stomach or indigestion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I reacted like this because most of the animals which we see eat grass nothing new in it..hehehe... :laugh:[/quote]

Why I have seen many animals different things in our area. Did you see a pig or dog eating grass?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]baby angel wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Yes Sanjeev, all cats eat grass occasionally to cleanse their stomachs and when they get an upset stomach. Even dogs eat when their stomachs are upset!! The animals also know by instinct on what to do when they become ill!

yes thats true even my dogs do this.not only when they have some stomach problem but also when they have cough or any such problem.

Not when they have cough but when they are feeling sick with upset stomach or indigestion![/quote]

they do eat grass when they have cough i had three pets and have saw them doing this..

a.s.
[quote]baby
angel wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Yes Sanjeev, all cats eat grass occasionally to cleanse their stomachs
and when they get an upset stomach. Even dogs eat when their stomachs
are upset!! The animals also know by instinct on what to do when they
become ill!

yes thats true even my dogs do this.not only when they have some stomach
problem but also when they have cough or any such problem.

Not when they have cough but when they are feeling sick with upset
stomach or indigestion!

they do eat grass when they have cough i had three pets and have saw
them doing this..[/quote] may be this is the medicine for them to get cure.
Cow dung is having many medicinal uses including its urine also this is finalised by scientists.
cow.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Cow dung is having many medicinal uses including its urine also this is finalised by scientists.

Really?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6934]}

Meera sandhu
[quote]Sasikanth.K wrote:

Really?[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6935]}
Ayurveda>>>>>

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.