I am trying to get fun from Boddunan but people say i should not as i am getting irelevant on the topics. :laugh:

I also feel we should post our response aligned to the topic but we are here on boddunan for fun and all efforts we do for fun not to earn. :)

What do you say?.Am i wrong? Should i be serious and write serious and to the point responses? :evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What makes you say that Sanjeev? :unsure: :huh: I have not seen irrelevant posts from you as such!!!

Well, anyway to answer your question, we do require fun and a lot of it, so be serious where you have to be, and be funny where its warranted! :S :silly: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually love,fun ,interest all are required in any work .Without these all become bore.Also everything should be beyond limit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Actually love,fun ,interest all are required in any work .Without these all become bore.Also everything should be beyond limit. [/quote]

Beyond limit?? Surely you mean within limits, Ram?? :unsure:

Actually Fun has to be there in our work, It makes our work easy. :cheer:

Vinu
What makes you say that Sanjeev? :unsure: :huh: I have not seen irrelevant posts from you as such!!!

Well, anyway to answer your question, we do require fun and a lot of it, so be serious where you have to be, and be funny where its warranted! :S :silly: :)

Thanks Kalyani. :)

No body said it but i felt it. :)

Don't worry i will try to respond as per the situation then. :)
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
What makes you say that Sanjeev? I have not seen irrelevant posts from you as such!!!

Well, anyway to answer your question, we do require fun and a lot of it, so be serious where you have to be, and be funny where its warranted!

Thanks Kalyani.

No body said it but i felt it.

Don't worry i will try to respond as per the situation then.
[/quote]

So long as there is no raid, keep on partying!!! That is my motto!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
What makes you say that Sanjeev? I have not seen irrelevant posts from you as such!!!

Well, anyway to answer your question, we do require fun and a lot of it, so be serious where you have to be, and be funny where its warranted!

Thanks Kalyani.

No body said it but i felt it.

Don't worry i will try to respond as per the situation then.

So long as there is no raid, keep on partying!!! That is my motto!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: :)[/quote]

RAID do we have it here on Bodunnan too? :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
yes we have the 'raid' in boddunan...

the raid to check if there is spamming..

the raid to check plagarism...

the raid to check repeated posts...

the raid to check misleads....

if we are careful of the above mentioned raids, then sure it is party all the time!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
having fun is okay. The tread on humor is exactly for fun. But in discussion, it is necessary to seriously consider the issue and post reply. If you have sense of humor this will get reflected in your post. In this connection, I may mention Chinmoy. He is serious enough on topics and has a humorous style.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

having fun is okay. The tread on humor is exactly for fun. But in discussion, it is necessary to seriously consider the issue and post reply. If you have sense of humor this will get reflected in your post. In this connection, I may mention Chinmoy. He is serious enough on topics and has a humorous style.

May be then i should search thread in humour category. :laugh

Ok i agree and will try to amend. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.