Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes opposite poles attracts.gabber is sasi pet name so what there in that. sasi and gita names are bit nearer one i hope so

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes opposite poles attracts.gabber is sasi pet name so what there in that. sasi and gita names are bit nearer one i hope so

May be Sasi changed his name to gabbar as it resembles gita :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

May be Sasi changed his name to gabbar as it resembles gita :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

see how much he loves her wife even changed his name for her..

a.s.

But what to say about Ramchetta's love towards his wife....he can't even tolerate even if we add an extra 'h' for his wife's name.....that much love :cheer:

Meera sandhu

But what to say about Ramchetta's love towards his wife....he can't even tolerate even if we add an extra 'h' for his wife's name.....that much love :cheer:

yes ofcourse.and ram bhaiya mentioned her name to many where and even said it loud that he loves her a lot.thats so great of him.actually not only great of him.preeti bhabhi must be a good lady thats why he loves her a lot. :) :)

a.s.

yes ofcourse.and ram bhaiya mentioned her name to many where and even said it loud that he loves her a lot.thats so great of him.actually not only great of him.preeti bhabhi must be a good lady thats why he loves her a lot. :) :)

Let me forward this post to Preeti's personal id. Perhaps he may give you many karmas in return :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Let me forward this post to Preeti's personal id. Perhaps he may give you many karmas in return :cheer:

oh really.then i guess she will give me infinite number of karmas for this. :) :)

a.s.

oh really.then i guess she will give me infinite number of karmas for this. :) :)

She thanks to both of you and i am gving Karma.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Am I not right Ramji?
You can't even tolerate a single extra 'H' in her name....am i not right??? ha ha

Meera sandhu

She thanks to both of you and i am gving Karma.

ur welcome preeti bhabhi. :) :)
i wish you both be happy like this forever. :)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.