Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Am I not right Ramji?
You can't even tolerate a single extra 'H' in her name....am i not right??? ha ha

ram bhaiya cant even tolerate ji after his name..hehehehhehe :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
Am I not right Ramji?
You can't even tolerate a single extra 'H' in her name....am i not right??? ha ha

Yes Sandhya Rani Baby is right.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Am I not right Ramji?

Yes Sandhya Rani Baby is right.

Ok JEEEEEE...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Perhaps he will like 'jo' added with his name....as Bengalis really love words ending with 'o'. Ceemji likes 'entammo' a lot :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
What about O. i don't know about it.
In Bengali elder brother is called DADA. but Bhaiya is my favorite.It fells a good bonding.

In Bengali elder brother is called DADA. but Bhaiya is my favorite.It fells a good bonding.

I said, the letter 'o' comes frequently in most words of Bangla. Isn't it?

If I call you Ram Dada, everyone will think, you are a Bombay Dada :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

If I call you Ram Dada, everyone will think, you are a Bombay Dada :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't call Dada to me.I want to be just Bhaiya.

You are my chettan :P :P

Meera sandhu

You are my chettan :P :P

and my bhaiya.i will call him bhaiya only.. :) :)

a.s.
Let me see what's the opinion of new users...let us find a few people with such similarities

I have told already, the name which my parents and relatives call me, Sheeja...resembles Shaiju a lot

Meera sandhu
my name is mary and my husband name is mariajoseph pragash. my sister name is josephine and her husband name is josephraj

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.