The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen Sandhya and Sasi,in involving at all discussions.So,it makes a relation as a friend and tuning goes well.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have seen Sandhya and Sasi,in involving at all discussions.So,it makes a relation as a friend and tuning goes well.

:( and what about me? :woohoo:

I am trying to catch up with them..hehehe.. :laugh:

This calm friend will be added to my list very soon..... :)

Meera sandhu

Its my pleasure Sandhya that you have consider my name. :woohoo:

Its my pleasure Sandhya that you have consider my name. :woohoo:[/quote]
Of course, I like your calm nature. Actually, credits should go to your kids. I really love them a lot

Meera sandhu

Its my pleasure Sandhya that you have consider my name. :woohoo:

Of course, I like your calm nature. Actually, credits should go to your kids. I really love them a lot[/quote]

I am going to change profile soon but of course it will be of latest pics of my kids. :)
Thank sasi, sandhya and ram for including my name in your list

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya and Sarala are my best friends in Boddunan. :) :) :)

Me too....but I want to add Sunny and Kannan's name too.
But I love my dearest chettan most who calls me Aniyathi. You have really made me emotional and touched my heart by calling me as your little sister. :)

Give me a glass of water before I faint. I saw my name...or is that some one else? :ohmy: :silly:

Okay, I thought that was me. So I should not faint right now. I will wait. No problems.

I am saying about sunny...not you :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends are really a special person and i am still searching a Boddunan Friend on this Site.
Still searching... Just interact with anyone, and I am sure they will be your friend in no time.. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.