The topic is locked.
Who is your best friend at Boddunan???
Isn't it a simple question?????? :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No this is not a simple question. I will raise my finger in front of me. Now any one can see this pointing towards him/her

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No this is not a simple question. I will raise my finger in front of me. Now any one can see this pointing towards him/her

You have to point out that 'only one' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
think12_2012-03-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya its not simple to write the name here. :) :evil:

Please give me some time to think over it. :)
I am new to this site and i ever found a problem in declaring one as a Boddunan Friend.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6240]}

Where is your answer???? :angry:
2_2012-03-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Where is your answer???? :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6243]}
This gave the bad sense on everyone that other take his or her name.I think this is public Forum and it cannot be answered so easily and clearly.
I am thinking right now. Let me think before I find a name. :evil: My memory is weak na... ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am thinking right now. Let me think before I find a name. :evil: My memory is weak na... ;)

Suny don't stress your mind :laugh: why don't you say that its me.hahaha.. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.