The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oh ho sarala
dhanyawadumulu :)

finally i have one friend who calls me a friend

Thanks thanks thanks

Swetha Shenoy
oh ho sarala
dhanyawadumulu :)

finally i have one friend who calls me a friend

Thanks thanks thanks

You are my friend too Swetha.....I am waiting for that special moment when we two meet

Meera sandhu
Sandhya and Sarala are my best friends in Boddunan. :) :) :)

Me too....but I want to add Sunny and Kannan's name too.
But I love my dearest chettan most who calls me Aniyathi. You have really made me emotional and touched my heart by calling me as your little sister. :)

Give me a glass of water before I faint. I saw my name...or is that some one else? :ohmy: :silly:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

vinoth.....

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
vinoth.....

I know it. Why can't you add me too :)
After all, I even thought that you are Sister Mary, who comes to Boddunan every evening to bless me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
We talk or chart with dearest friend ,so all are here my good friends.Gulshanji and chinmoyji are just like teacher as i get many advice through forum.I am unable to remember but sasi,Santosh,Sarala,now Sangeev all are good friends.
images_2012-03-20.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We talk or chart with dearest friend ,so all are here my good friends.Gulshanji and chinmoyji are just like teacher as i get many advice through forum.I am unable to remember but sasi,Santosh,Sarala,now Sangeev all are good friends.

Thanks Ram for adding me in the list.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6297]}
I have talked here,with lot of people and all are very supportive. But,still i haven't had that person,with whom i have tuned well.
Sandhya,Sasikanth are members with whom i had talked very much.
So,there are my good friends.

There are other also,but in random, i would tell these 2 names.
animated-gifs-chicken-38_2012-03-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya and Sarala are my best friends in Boddunan. :) :) :)

Me too....but I want to add Sunny and Kannan's name too.
But I love my dearest chettan most who calls me Aniyathi. You have really made me emotional and touched my heart by calling me as your little sister. :)

Give me a glass of water before I faint. I saw my name...or is that some one else? :ohmy: :silly:

I am saying about sunny...not you :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I have talked here,with lot of people and all are very supportive. But,still i haven't had that person,with whom i have tuned well.
Sandhya,Sasikanth are members with whom i had talked very much.
So,there are my good friends.

There are other also,but in random, i would tell these 2 names.

I think Sasi and I are common friends for the most........

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6298]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.