Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Keep on laughing man, that is good for your health.

Not for me buddy its good for all.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6834]}

watch out you may kill a few ants while rolling on the floor. Remember Maneka Gandhi is watching you.

Who is Maneka Gandhi?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6835]}

Is she a queen of those ants?
yes i do make people smile by saying funny dialouges in even sad situation also that they start laughing.
i remember when i was class representative in my 1st year of college and two other boys were there and a girl also.we 4 were class representative.when all three of them scold the whole class they use to become serious and never did any thing funny.but when i use to shout on them like "class silent,dont make noise i will throw you out" they become quiet for 10 seconds and after that whole class starts laughing.i still dont know what so funny was in my words and in other three.and thats why when the any girl or boy wanted to have leave or have to submit any assignment they come to me instead of going to them.

a.s.
yes i do make people smile by saying funny dialouges in even sad situation also that they start laughing.
i remember when i was class representative in my 1st year of college and two other boys were there and a girl also.we 4 were class representative.when all three of them scold the whole class they use to become serious and never did any thing funny.but when i use to shout on them like "class silent,dont make noise i will throw you out" they become quiet for 10 seconds and after that whole class starts laughing.i still dont know what so funny was in my words and in other three.and thats why when the any girl or boy wanted to have leave or have to submit any assignment they come to me instead of going to them.

I also want a leader like you to guide..... :S

When I was to leave this site, I told someone I am seeing a 'Sandhya' in you. Yes, I can see a humorous girl in you :P

Meera sandhu

When I was to leave this site, I told someone I am seeing a 'Sandhya' in you. Yes, I can see a humorous girl in you :P

i dont know that i can have this much of love as you have from boddunan members in a very less time or not but yes i remember i was just two days old here and was so much eager to know about you so you must have something precious that no one can have.

And by the way now you dont ever think of leaving the site else i will come at your place and then what i will do you cant think of..and dont forget if in your house there is a baby,here also there is a baby like me who needs you to guide me..

a.s.

i dont know that i can have this much of love as you have from boddunan members in a very less time or not but yes i remember i was just two days old here and was so much eager to know about you so you must have something precious that no one can have.

And by the way now you dont ever think of leaving the site else i will come at your place and then what i will do you cant think of..and dont forget if in your house there is a baby,here also there is a baby like me who needs you to guide me..

Baby at home? She is really naughty like you :P
We two are really afraid of her :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
She is the real master of our home

Meera sandhu

how can one be afraid of babies specially when having one like me??hehehehe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

a.s.

Even we too are affraid of our kids :laugh: but the fact is we love them very much and get tensed if they are away from us for short time also. :)
Even we too are affraid of our kids :laugh: but the fact is we love them very much and get tensed if they are away from us for short time also. :)[/quote]

I am baby myself so am not afraid of any one. I think you should feel afraid of me. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I love to make people smile it is good to our health and good to all.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love to make people smile it is good to our health and good to all.

I don't know why, Sasi.....even some of the serious talks of yours appear comedy to me :S :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.