In the era of google and face book, let me ask a simple question, now do you read books????
Which one would you prefer, browsing with a keyword or reading books siting somewhere? Which one is best? Reading or browsing?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love reading and still prefer the traditional mode. In fact I have a mini library with books on different subjects.Whenever I find time I love going through them!
I love reading and still prefer the traditional mode. In fact I have a mini library with books on different subjects.Whenever I find time I love going through them!

Which books decorate your library more? Human Psychology or business books? :evil:
happy64_2012-03-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
i love reading books. but not library books. I prefer to read books on PC. Its makes us easy to read and understand. :)
Also, we can get all types of books in digital form. so, no need to search for the books. :cheer:

Vinu
i love reading books. but not library books. I prefer to read books on PC. Its makes us easy to read and understand. :)
Also, we can get all types of books in digital form. so, no need to search for the books. :cheer:
'
Take care of your eyes....if you want them for a long run. :)

Meera sandhu
'
Take care of your eyes....if you want them for a long run. :)

Already i made a laser treatment for my eyes... so, doctor advised me to strain my eyes as much as possible.. :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu

Which books decorate your library more? Human Psychology or business books? :evil:

All kinds of books - from bee to sea!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5937]}
I would prefer reading between reading and browsing. I mostly like to read story books(full of suspense). I have't reading habit since starting I have started recently.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
@Chinmay jee
You can include an atom and ant to your list too :laugh: :laugh: :P
000203F2_2012-03-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
@Chinmay jee
You can include an atom and ant to your list too :laugh: :laugh: :P

Included!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5939]}
I was very fond of books. But now, I like to surf on net for any information. Basically, book and net are same. It is information or knowledge that matters. It is easier to search for any information on net rather than a paper book.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.