Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i stll have this as my habit.as its the best timepass and even it helps in improving your vocabulary.

a.s.
I read 2 states of Chethan Bhagat while I was travelling to home. I can't stop till I completed it. That's the power of a good book. Really a nice comedy story
chhava.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
11minustes.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I am a great lover of reading books. I have my own library, containing more than 500 books on various subjects.

Right now, I am reading Chhava by Shivaji Sawant . It is a biography of Shambha ji Maharaj (son of Shivaji Maharaj).

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7441]}

I am also reading "Eleven Minutes" a novel by Paulo Coelho.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7442]}

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I had still reading the books now a days I am reading english Books to improve my english.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am a great lover of reading books. I have my own library, containing more than 500 books on various subjects.

Right now, I am reading Chhava by Shivaji Sawant . It is a biography of Shambha ji Maharaj (son of Shivaji Maharaj).

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7441]}

I am also reading "Eleven Minutes" a novel by Paulo Coelho.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7442]}

I have recently bought '11 minutes', not started reading yet.
Vernica decides to die...stopped in the middle...need to restart

Meera sandhu
I have reading habit. But when am much free then only i read things. Mostly i love to read through internet

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I got reading as hobbie now it was restricted to my journeys
nowadays i cant able to read novels/books/articles because of my daily office work.. :( :(

Vinu
nowadays i cant able to read novels/books/articles because of my daily office work.. :( :(

Even me too as i used to read lots of comics when i was small but now a days i find it hard to read though i read books of my kids sometimes. :laugh:
Reading is not a bad habit.I would like to prefer both Reading in textbooks and reading on internet.I would see,which is better,which will give me enough information and which one will be easy.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.