Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not for only information sometimes for entertainment also we read books but people don't read them more often as now there are other ways of entertaining them are available so they don't read books. :evil:
If you develop reading habit in early days of your life then it is difficult for you to keep yourself away from reading........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I still follow this Habit..................
Reading habit never cause any difficulties to the people more over it will help people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In the era of google and face book, let me ask a simple question, now do you read books????
Which one would you prefer, browsing with a keyword or reading books siting somewhere? Which one is best? Reading or browsing?

I read a lot and never on the net since I am already doing a lot of work on the net !I prefer to read books sitting, sleeping,lying down etc etc.I also read at least a few pages every single day,other than the newspapers in the mornings..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I still have a reading habit and i won't quit to read.I love reading.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even I too have reading habit. But daily i read newspapers. few websites and few books and the forums

I still have a reading habit and i won't quit to read.I love reading.

Normally , once a reading habit has been developed, you have it for life.You would never want to give it up for anything in the world.My greatest pleasure is to visit a second hand book shop and spend an entire afternoon there bringing home at least 2 or 3 books...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Reading is a good habit. It is good to make our children to have reading habit from childhood. So after they grow up it will be very easy for them for their studies and they won't feel there is no interest to study particular subject and all. They will surely study all the subjects

eading is a good habit. It is good to make our children to have reading habit from childhood. So after they grow up it will be very easy for them for their studies and they won't feel there is no interest to study particular subject and all. They will surely study all the subjects

Yes you are true we must learn to children from their early child hood. As this makes them a Genious.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I thought that it is a good habit...before I met a psychiatric doctor ......that time he told...reading is not a good hobby... It gives mental tired if you make it as a habit.....or hobby...

he asked me to change the hobby...like gardening.....musics etc.... :) :) :) :) :)

NB.
he is one of my best friends..so that I asked him .. about that...nothing otherwise... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.