Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the competitive world, you can never guarantee your own or any one's success. At best, you will put in your most sincere and untiring efforts. You may do well but you cannot stop anyone else from outperforming you. My philosophy is to that what I am most suited and do my best.

Have you gone through the explanation I have given?

I have understood what you mean. But I reiterate that your winning, losing or making a draw depend on your efforts as well as on that of the rival. Your aim will be to win or if not possible, to make draw, and even if this not possible, you must lose.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't think it's possible and prudent too to view life in that perspective. Wins or losses are just products of processes of life and losses should not be viewed with sheer negativity or dreaded upon.I know of so many losses ultimately heralding wins!!

She can become a very good politician who never loose even if they are beaten badly. They change parties and still remain the winners.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think it's possible and prudent too to view life in that perspective. Wins or losses are just products of processes of life and losses should not be viewed with sheer negativity or dreaded upon.I know of so many losses ultimately heralding wins!!

She can become a very good politician who never loose even if they are beaten badly. They change parties and still remain the winners.

Ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :blink: :blush: :evil:

Meera sandhu
"If you can't win
Make sure that you don't loose".
One of the philosophies of my life, though I can't implement always. What about you?
Actually, its' meaning......can u understand? :dry: :unsure:

What's use of a philosophy if it's not implementable!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5907]}

Ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :blink: :blush: :evil:

Yes the same. They laugh out their losses.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

"If you can't win
One of the philosophies of my life, though I can't implement always. What about you?

What's use of a philosophy if it's not implementable!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5907]}

We can still keep searching for that black cat.....ha ha..
Is it there?????? :P
7_2_210_2012-03-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
"If you can't win

We can still keep searching for that black cat.....ha ha..
Is it there?????? :P

Even a black needs light and has gone in search of it!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5916]}
_kittydrawn.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
No need....its eyes will glow in dark and it will say..."meow"

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5922]}
36_1_5_2012-03-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Oh,it's a white one! Then it has gone searching for it!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5923]}
sandcastlecat.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Oh,it's a white one! Then it has gone searching for it!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5923]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5924]}
What about this one.....black and white?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.