"If you can't win
Make sure that you don't lose".
One of the philosophies of my life, though I can't implement always. What about you?
Actually, its' meaning......can u understand? :dry: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is nice. I believe in working hard with proper planning and time management. This will never make you face the negative.
This is nice. I believe in working hard with proper planning and time management. This will never make you face the negative.

This is not the idea that I am conveying. Read it again

Meera sandhu
your idea is good but not always. This kind of idea is only good at some time and bad at many time.

Vinu
Still, you have not understand its true meaning :cheer:

I wrote these two lines while I was seeing a cricket match - A test match - last 2 hours of 5th day. India was striving hard to make that match drew (draw?). (Have I spelled correct). That was an already lost match.I sat and began to think.
Life is also like this Test Cricket match.
At first, we play to win the game. But when we are find, we can't win it, then we should make ourselves not defeated in that game...ie. A failure in a life should not defeat us completely.Next step is, we should try for a draw.
As India was trying to make that match 'a Draw', we should also try our defeats not to make us fall. But we should withstand those failures.
ie. A failure in our life should never be our ultimate fall. We must make sure, we have not loose our mental strength and ourselves even after that failure.

I don't know, whether my idea is fully conveyed to you people. :unsure:

Meera sandhu
i got your point... :ohmy:
very good imagination and thinking sandhya., :)

You are correct, if we fails in our life once. then we again need to survive the life again with our strength. :cheer:

Thanks for sharing.. B)

Vinu
The idea is in my mind. I don't know whether I have conveyed it correctly.
Let others say, their opinion.

Not only me, but all people think so.But only few can do it. Those who are able to implement it effectively never fails in the life of cricket. :)

They will at least get a draw. :P

Meera sandhu
I don't think it's possible and prudent too to view life in that perspective. Wins or losses are just products of processes of life and losses should not be viewed with sheer negativity or dreaded upon.I know of so many losses ultimately heralding wins!!
In the competitive world, you can never guarantee your own or any one's success. At best, you will put in your most sincere and untiring efforts. You may do well but you cannot stop anyone else from outperforming you. My philosophy is to that what I am most suited and do my best.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When we loss a game never think that you loose a game .Always thinks about what you learn from that loss and utilize this idea to your next game and you find that you are improved when we compare it to past.Always Finds your weak point and work on them and prepare for future game.always think for future life.This is the moral of story.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
In the competitive world, you can never guarantee your own or any one's success. At best, you will put in your most sincere and untiring efforts. You may do well but you cannot stop anyone else from outperforming you. My philosophy is to that what I am most suited and do my best.

Have you gone through the explanation I have given?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.