Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni on Thursday made a surprise revelation that he may retire from Test cricket if he is to play in the 2015 cricket World Cup.

"If I have to see through the 2015 (World Cup), I would have to retire from one of the formats," Dhoni told mediapersons here.

Dhoni, who has played in 66 Tests so far and won 17 of the 36 matches in which he has skippered, almost casually mentioned it which took everyone by surprise at the all

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the Calmness which he was showing,is now lost. He thought this,became consecutive india is not performing well in Overseas.
36_1_5_2012-01-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4464]}
Each and every player has his or her shelf life! I am not sure if he is seriously considering retirement or it is just a reflection of his frustration!
We people think he has much courage to handle these things Negatives,which is coming to him,but now i think that he has give up his hands.
I always think that he is best present Captain,we can get.
But,he think his performance is also not good and His team is losing in his Captaincy,so rather he should quit the Captaincy.

He shouldn't had announce such things during any Series. This will put him more down.

Yes this is a reflection of his frustration ,Previously he said that he would not be available for next worldcup.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
He thinks that if he want to play 2015 World cup,he need to Concentrate in only ODI's.
First time heard,that Dhoni is loosing confidence in himself.
No expectation from such guy.

To my mind he is doubtless one of the finest captains India has produced but at the moment he looks very much staring down the barrel!
Dhoni should not lose his confidence in this way. He should once again think that ,Is he doing good to leave Captaincy ?

A very good point! He is still in the midst of a raging battle and can't afford to be in such a negative mindset!
I think Dhoni need to fight and come back hard in next 2 test. He had to showed that he could play well overseas.

Our overseas record was always awful and thing improved under Saurav Gangully's tenure as he was known to be an aggressive and astute captain and very effectively implemented the principle 'give as much as you receive' against the Aussies - both Waugh and Ponting would grudingly accept! Such negativism on the part of the leader would further embolden Aussies!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.