Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anirudh Ravichander, 21 yr boy is the composer of this song and it is his debute as a music director. Actually Dhanush wrote the lyrics and sung it for which Anirudh composed music within 5 minutes.

Meera sandhu
Kolavari song world famous hit in 2012.Music is very nice.
It was a great hit but now by seeing this remaining hero heroines of bollywood, kolywood, tolywood are trying to implement their own songs and they only singing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Deven, yes it seems entire group of this song is somewhere connected with Rajnikanth!!
Yes its really awesome. Music is indifferent than others .The music beats really tends to dance any one.
yes, this film is directed by Rajnikanth's daughter, her debut film with her husband Dhanush as hero. Before the song release, this film '3' was much discussed due to her directorial debut and Kamal Hassan's daughter as heroine.......ie. Daughters of two megastars working together for the first time. But now, I think nobody is talking about that matter.

Meera sandhu
The song is really spicy and very interesting. I love it alot. Let us see how they choreograph it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The song was already a huge hit.Its because the song contained simple words. So it was easy to attract the people.
Anirudh Ravichander, 21 yr boy is the composer of this song and it is his debute as a music director. Actually Dhanush wrote the lyrics and sung it for which Anirudh composed music within 5 minutes.

Oh its nice to know that about anirudh ravichander who compose music for this song within 5 minutes. thanks for sharing this info as i don't know about this before.

Vinu
well i just knew him as the son-in-law of Rajnikant. :cheer:

i dont know why but i dont like this song at all.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.