Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Instruments and the simplicity of the music,attracts us to enjoy this songs more.

Want to make each day Accountable

yrs this song is very good now everyone like this song very much.
yrs this song is very good now everyone like this song very much.

I am finding mistake in every line,when i see your post. I again request you to post your comment clearly without any spelling mistake.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, every sentence of suraj posted in forums contains some mistakes not only spelling some times sentence formation also not clear and not understandable

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Search for it's lyrics in Google. Words are just hilarious and Deven is right after you know lyrics, you would enjoy this song much more.
The song is really amazing, the words used in it are simple and understandable words which can be understand by any language person . the main reason of this sucess of this song may be the beat sound of the song and the words understand by the all language people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The kolaveris tea shirts are made see how this funny is this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The kolaveris tea shirts are made see how this funny is this.

yes its funny but its a great marketing stategy as well...students of iim were given a special seminar on the marketing strategies behind kolaveri di's success
Yes, it is setting new records in You tube and Dhanush has become a star in a small time. Many people are criticizing the talent of this young hero who wrote the lyrics and sung the song by himself. Yet, how many of you know him as 'The national award winner for Best Actor' last yr and from his first film itself (Kaathal Konden), he has proved himself to be a promising actor of our times?

Meera sandhu
well i just knew him as the son-in-law of Rajnikant. :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.