Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The cash reward for article is very good and reasonable. According to the quality of the article they are paying. but people are not understanding this.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya You are right Sarala. But at times the cash credits are not reasonable. But this happens at time. Its a thing that people should ignore.
We are fine with the existing system of the administrator choosing the cash credit. But sometimes even good articles are not given proper credits. We cannot blame the administrator for this.(My Article- Anatomy of Thyroid Gland has received 19042 hits, but I have been credited 10 Rs for the same) But cant we have some other system of deciding cash credit?

Getting number of hits does not decide its quality. On highly traffic days, you can get even 500 hits per article per day. But how many people completely read that and decides to read more from the author, then stay with website, signup and contribute etc.. these are all what matter more than number of hits.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

v. Arunkumar it is not wright it is "right". There is no word Wright

There are names with that - Wright brothers ;)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have corrected it Sarala.Thank you for insisting my error in my spelling.
Kalyani, you are right my articles were given cash credits on the day it were published.
You are right maverick the wright brothers who invented plane.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sarala, the word wright means maker or builder.

Vinu
thank you vinodh for letting me knowing that wright meaning is builder and maker

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.