Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, Sarala is absolutely right. Articles with 1000 or more words and proper english will help you earn good cash credits.
I think useless thought won't give cash credits even if we write 1000 words of articles.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark, its not a useless thought. it is already guided by one member who wrote in one article which he wrote about boddunan.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ronark, its not a useless thought. it is already guided by one member who wrote in one article which he wrote about boddunan.

I was not discussing about that article. I was in general,saying that if useless thoughts are shared then even though we write a long article which contains 1000 or more words in it,we won't get good cash credits. Its the quality of the article gives us more cash.

yes , what you said is right. writing uselessly then its waste of writing

Thoughts should be such that you get Knowledge from it,only information would be waste of time.

yes, ronoark. i understood. If we are seriously interested in earning money then we should take lot of care while writing such a large essay.

yes, ronark you are absolutely correct. whoever need to earn money seriously they will take care of their writing and give quality articles.

Vinu
you just go to the faq portion there you get complete detail abiut the cash for referrel.
Yes, writing articles worth the cash would be a right way to earn money and keep patience because here it takes a bit longer but then it is a good point that if you keep writing articles without waiting for points, you will earn so many points and cash in one single day when it is added to your account.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.