Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not quite sure of the timing. I think I finished within an hour time.
Oh thats great less time more rewards this is hmm to hear to the ears.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Arun the article you have written is checked by editor and cash rewards is given by the admin so it will take some time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Deven, it is not that article is lacking in any of the context that you have pointed out but I think admin is busy and that is why cash credits are not yet given. Because my article have been approved and have good remarks as well yet cash credits are not given.
[quote]Deven, it is not that article is lacking in any of the context that you have pointed out but I think admin is busy and that is why cash credits are not yet given. Because my article have been approved and have good remarks as well yet cash credits are not given. [/quote]

Most probably your article has been reviewed but not yet published, after approval there is still the step to allocate it cash credits and points and then publish it which is done by admin.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Please,i request to all members to keep patience. Everyone would be given justice,to what they can achieve.Moderators and editors are like you all members,they also have some other work and other than the involvement in boddunan.

So,be patient and concentrate on your work,keep submitting your articles and everything would be fine.

Want to make each day Accountable

Please,i request to all members to keep patience. Everyone would be given justice,to what they can achieve.Moderators and editors are like you all members,they also have some other work and other than the involvement in boddunan.

So,be patient and concentrate on your work,keep submitting your articles and everything would be fine.

Ronak, these words coming from a moderator are certainly going to help in this situation!!
Ronark you are right what ever you said is right. we should be patient and work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have written one article and it is accepted by site and also I have referred some members but I have only got points and no cash. What is the matter? How to get cash? reply soon.

The cash credits depend on the articles the user submits, the payment he will get. Please check referral program guidelines (link on homepage)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
We are fine with the existing system of the administrator choosing the cash credit. But sometimes even good articles are not given proper credits. We cannot blame the administrator for this.(My Article- Anatomy of Thyroid Gland has received 19042 hits, but I have been credited 10 Rs for the same) But cant we have some other system of deciding cash credit?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.