Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, every word posted by vidhi mayur is absolutely true

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

vidhi is right it will take time to accept but suddenly your points go high in a day.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Cash is credited for articles within a week along with publishing an article.
I think you all missed one point. I always find the points and cash are credited at the same time. Articles will be approved earlier but the credits may take 4-5 days. I never find the points credited earlier and cash later.
i too have noticed my article has been approved after long time & still it has not been credited with cash? earlier when i used to post an article within 2-3 days it got cash credited after being approved.whats the reason for this delay moderators ?
yes, every word posted by vidhi mayur is absolutely true
vidhi is right it will take time to accept but suddenly your points go high in a day.

Yes Sarala and Sasikanth this has beenmy experience but I guess it would be so much better if they could approve and credit cash a little early.
Rashmi, Site is being popularized and the moderators have become too busy. That might be the probably reason for delay in cash credits.
I have one doubt. I have written an article in the name of Hemiazygous vein on august 28,2009.I have been credited 15 points but no cash credits. Can u explain this to me, Vidhi.
I have one doubt. I have written an article in the name of Hemiazygous vein on august 28,2009.I have been credited 15 points but no cash credits. Can u explain this to me, Vidhi.

V.ArunKumar, I think points and cash credits are given at the same time, it takes time for approval is what I was trying to say. So has your article been published yet? And by the way I have read many articles here where just points are given but not the cash credit, I wonder why?. Till now I thought that such articles would be restricted to editors because every such article was by one of the editors.So I would suggest you leave PM to Maverick because it is ultimately Maverick who decides how much cash your article deserves. and let's hope he would not be late in satisfying your query. And do let me know the reason, am also eager to know reason behind such things.
Vidhi our admin is serious busy in some work he is able to finish it and stay here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.