Hi all
Starting this thread to share some information on new cars, their launch and latest updates. So here we go..

After launching Nissan Sunny in petrol Nissan launched Sunny in diesel and its bookings is opened form 12th of December 2011. The new diesel car is available in two variants-Nissan Sunny XL and the Nissan Sunny XV.

Price of Nissan Sunny XL is tagged as Rs 7,98,000
Price of Nissan Sunny XV is tagged as Rs 8,78,000

Mileage and Acceleration of Nissan Sunny

Sunny is highly fuel efficient car its mileage is 15kmpl in the city and 17 kmpl on the highway. The powerful engine of sunny gives amazing acceleration it can go upto 100kmph in just 15.8 seconds.

Nissan Sunny Interior

Nissan Sunny loaded with amazing and beautiful interior and comfort features. The car is fitted with dual tone dashboard integrated with instrument cluster, automatic / manual AC controls and vents, audio system. The instrument panel comes with four dials; out of these two central dials are bigger and smaller ones at each side. The dashboard has rectangular shaped AC vents and in-dash audio system. Front passenger glove box is also there. The steering wheel of Nissan Sunny has audio controls.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice information shared by vikas about the latest car nissan sunny, but i never heared of it till now. no ads are also played in tv.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

A detail explanation of specification of the car Nissan Sunny is very well explained by Vikas. Would love to hear about this car in future...!
its good news, that a new car has been introduced in market called nissan sunny but i didnt hear about this car before. no ads at all... if the picture of the car added then its good to see and decide how good the car looks.

Vinu
Hi all

Here is fresh new from the Nissan corner that new hybrid car Nissan Leaf!!! was on the road test and got some review I am sharing with you all..
Now as Nissan looks ahead for its Indian prospects it also wants to flex its muscles and the best way it can to this is by bringing two of its car models that have earned name for themselves across the globe.

Yes Nissan is showcasing the iconic GT-R sports car and the Zero Emission Leaf (Electric Vehicle) at the Auto Expo 2012 and we were among the few lucky people who got to drive the Nissan Leaf in Delhi before it’s shown at the Auto Expo.
Nissan is pulling up its socks and perfectly aligning itself for the Auto Expo 2012 for which the countdown has begun. Nissans story in India has been one with lots of ups and downs. The lovely SUV X-Trail and elegant luxury sedan Teana brought in India as imported cars did not fill the coffers for Nissan in India.

Although both the vehicles have a lot of potential in them, they are not able to capture customers as expected. Then Nissan’s small car-the Micra changed the situation and Nissan got into full flow with both the Petrol and Diesel selling well in market. The latest entrant Sedan from Nissan-the Sunny bettered the fortunes for Nissan with the recent inclusion of a Diesel version to the lineup.
Nice to learn that a diesel version is also made available by Nissan and hope that it does a good business in India...!
Nice information shared by vikas about the latest car nissan sunny, but i never heared of it till now. no ads are also played in tv.

Ads of Nissan sunny were displayed on TV in which people say "Driver, Caaaaaar lekar aao".. somewhat like this.... giving more stress at the time of pronouncing word "car".
oh now i can remember the ads.. thanks abhishek for remembering the ad..

vikas! if you attached the picture of car then it is easy to know about the car.

Vinu
very nice information you share by this thread it help those who plan to buy a car.
Hi all
Here are the pics of Nissan Leaf.

Sarala was right i never heard about this car even on a television
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.