Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This once again proves that fact that women now-a-days have the right to make a decision for themselves and opt for a life they want for. Now they are equal to men in almost every aspect and in some aspects I feel they are even ahead of men...!
staying single for women also possible. But she should be careful in the society.Actually most of the women have no interest to get marry but for the sake of parents and due to the teasing of the relative they get married.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Today, women have their own choices as they are earning an equal income to that of men. Also career oriented women are on the rise. So this trend is increasing of staying single.
these days economic freedom and support of family can boost such a decision but it should be taken just because of the recent fade of staying single is going on. staying single also calls for certain adjustments but than adjustment is required even if yoy are married. so that totally depends on your mindset where can you can adjust easily and what you want out of life.
Yesterday I heard a woman taking a class.She advocates a life with quarrel!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Women is so precious and softminded human being in this universe.So everyone should respect her.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yesterday I heard a woman taking a class.She advocates a life with quarrel!!

why does she do that..? i cant get the hang of this idea...can you please explain a bit more.
Women is so precious and softminded human being in this universe.So everyone should respect her.

there is nothing like women are soft minded and men are hared..it is all in the mindset of individuals.if you think you are weak..then you are.. believe that you are strong and you will achieve much more

there is nothing like women are soft minded and men are hard. if you think you are weak ...then you are. if you believe you are strong.. then you can achieve lot more.
what does thie mean? I am unable to understand this. I am also looking for explination Abid.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.