Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
what does thie mean? I am unable to understand this. I am also looking for explination Abid.

It appears that the woman was not speaking in English. Nobody can say that she like a life with quarrel. Possibly, she meant to say that she prefers a life full of struggle.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Abid what you told is not clear for us.Please explain to us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Deepak though if women think she is strong but some where she will be softminded. but men also there but mostly they will be hard and harsh only. See did you ever heard women teasing a men, never. did you ever heard women cheated men , never. Everything done on women as she is weak and softminded

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If the woman or teacher meant life is full of struggle and we should be prepared to face it, I think she is fine but if she meant that life is quarrel than no one will accept it...! :)
[quote]Women is so precious and softminded human being in this universe.So everyone should respect her. [/quote]

Women are precious! I agree! :) but soft-minded? NO! Sensitive? YES! No way women are soft minded, it is because of the firmness and courageous nature that they have been able to sustain through centuries of neglect and ill treatment, otherwise they would have been extinct by now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Today women manage their own affairs independently and in their own way and in all spheres of life. They stand on the same footing as that of men in modern Indian society...!
In this life,its difficult to live without a partner.

Want to make each day Accountable

Wowens are nowadays living single more comparing to mens. they feel by living single they can live their life by their own way. also they can fulfill their own needs by earning enough money. so they are ready to live alone.

Vinu
In India, the position of women has been raised than what it was before. They are well educated now and they are service holders, poets, authors, scientists, teachers and doctors. Some of them even strong enough to live a single and professional life...!
Today many woman like to made their own image many of them follow this thing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.