Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My worst subject in college was Engineering drawing and Thermodynamics..
the subject i hated the most was history in school time and its evs in college
See in my opinion every subject is interesting but it totally depend on teacher how he delivered to student and most of the student feared from maths its just because teachers make it devil in form of maths, frankly speaking I was also not liking this subject but later on my interest was created in it just becasue of my new maths teacher.

Meera sandhu
i didnt like biology and geography during my school days.
I love all the subject expect the languages specially tamil grammar. I don't know why, Might be it is differ from spoken tamil.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
i didnt like biology and geography during my school days.

I never liked Sanskrit in school but the best thing was i chose Sanskrit over Hindi in 9th standard and got 90% marks in 10th Board exams. :)

Geography,Civics are the 2 subjects i never liked in school. :)
The worst subject for me in school is social, in intermediate physics, in engineering all electrical subjects

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The worst subject in my school days is social science and in my collage is chemistry. I hate all formulas :)

Vinu
The worst subject in my school days is social science and in my collage is chemistry. I hate all formulas :)

But chemistry was always one of my favorite subject i loved organic chemistry in my school days. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.