Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What was your worst subject in school and college and why ?

In my school days I had hated chemistry and biology.

Because I never understand those formulas in chemistry.. And biology questions were too lengthy and boring for me.. So I was avoiding these subjects more. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Because I never understand those formulas in chemistry.. And biology questions were too lengthy and boring for me.. So I was avoiding these subjects more. :laugh:

But Anand i always loved to learn those chemical formulas of organic chemistry :laugh: .Biology though was not my favorite subject but i never hated it because it was bit different from other subjects as it always give us knowledge about functioning our body. :)

But Anand i always loved to learn those chemical formulas of organic chemistry :laugh: .Biology though was not my favorite subject but i never hated it because it was bit different from other subjects as it always give us knowledge about functioning our body. :)

I hated bilogy too much when I was learning abut Toad's bones.. There were too hard to remember. :laugh:

I only liked Maths and Physics.

But i never felt that even when i did practicals in Biology that was something new for me. :)

I made slides of cockroach thigh muscles,did rat dissection and many things which people won't like to do. :laugh:

I hated bilogy too much when I was learning abut Toad's bones.. There were too hard to remember. :laugh:

I only liked Maths and Physics.
Cockroach!!! And still you don't having problem.. lol.. That means its you like the biology.. Well its not just because of Tods, ha ha, whenever I was used to read biology I just used to start feeling bored.

I love all the subject expect the languages specially tamil grammar. I don't know why, Might be it is differ from spoken tamil.

Yes I started with biology in class ninth as main subject but gave up in class 10th and switched subjects to geometrical arts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hey Sanjeev
In my school in 9th class sanskrit was introduce and whole year I use to get only passing marks and in final I was promoted in sanskrit!!!how horrible sanskrit was all subject was one side and this subject was another side I was praying to God that please help me in passing this subject only rest I will take on my risk...So for me the worst subject is sanskrittttt...

In my school in 9th class sanskrit was introduce and whole year I use to get only passing marks and in final I was promoted in sanskrit!!!how horrible sanskrit was all subject was one side and this subject was another side I was praying to God that please help me in passing this subject only rest I will take on my risk...So for me the worst subject is sanskrittttt...

Yes..Sanskrit is really a tough subject. I also studied 2-3 years at school. :(

Meera sandhu
Hey Sanjeev

Yes..Sanskrit is really a tough subject. I also studied 2-3 years at school. :(

Though in our school Sanskrit was introduced in 5th standard and you know i studied it for whole 6 years.We had an option of HINDI or Sanskrit in 9th but i chose Sanskrit as people told me that is scoring subject and yes i got 90% in board exams of 10th despite of not liking this subject. :laugh:
the worst subject for is physics in intermediate. I really felt that i will fail. but atlast I passed with passmark

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.