Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hindi is our mother tongue and we must respect it.Almost all the organisation celebrate Hindi day once a week or so.But since Englsh is a transnational language, it is spoken and understood world wide.

With the integration of our culture and economy with that of the entire world post globalisation, we have immense job prospects abroad and many export and import businesses have started taking place and hence English is required everywhere.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Thank you said by: ajay
This post was purposely posted by me to basically test you guys and how you react when it comes something as sensitive as this but unfortunately I found only one person (Gulshan ji) who understood the thing and maintained a cool composure everything about it throughout the discussion and really gave it a thought from a neutral point of view without taking it personally....I am also impressed with the views of Swetha and Mukesh!!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
No, Hindi should be our national language of India , as our country is a special country. Our country has customs, traditions and love relation. there is no other country has all these.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.