Ganguly proved he still has it in him: Yuvraj

Yuvraj Singh has forever credited Sourav Ganguly with his successful international career. On Tuesday, Yuvraj had the opportunity of skippering his mentor for the very first time.

"Obviously, I had never imagined this would happen (me captaining Ganguly). He has brought in so much knowledge to the dressing room, the youngsters can learn a lot from him if they make an effort. He batted very responsibly in his first outing, he proved he still has it in him," Yuvraj said outside the Pune dressing room soon after the presentation ceremony. "This competition is not over for us, we are a new team and hope to sign off on a high," he added before rushing off.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ganguly had proved his batting ability as it needed.But in next match what will be the case is to be looked.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes, he has still a lot to offer for cricket. Its time for the Bengal Tiger to roar..
Yes Ganguly is a cricketer of great composure and he is a great thinker of the game and he has this habit of coming out of difficult situations in his cricketing career. Wishing Dada all the best for the future...
Yes , He has ability to do anything in cricket..Really DADA is Bengal of Tiger...
Ganguly has lead the Indian team and has taken it to the top. I was very excited to see him again hitting those glorious shorts. The most important about his innings was that ONE six which he hit. Being NOT OUT was cheery on ice-cream.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, it was an innings of determination, patience and will power and above all to prove certain points to himself and to the critics. Right innings came at the right time...
He not prove anything. its just a game of luck..Yestrday dada was Out for Duck.,...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.