Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To make the discussion more lively, I'm adding more unknown and interesting facts of human brain.
http://www.nursingassistantcentral.com/blog/2008/100-fascinating-facts-you-never-knew-about-the-human-brain

I wonder this tiny grey matter weighing 3 lbs is such a huge powerhouse ? Is this the matter that's responsible for some of the fiercest wars? Is this the matter that made both saints and sinners?

Thanks for sharing this link..seems it has covered almost anything and everything related to brain under different heads. Well out of so much info about our brain--I liked and and happy to know that --"Dream showings. Japanese researchers have successfully developed a technology that can put thoughts on a screen and may soon be able to screen people’s dreams."

Welcome. Is it not the purpose of these Forums to exchange the knowledge ? I'm just doing what I'm expected to do.

Exchange of information leads to an increase in knowledge and leads to a meaningful discussion, I don't see what is wrong in this.

Wrong ? what wrong you have seen in my thread ? I explained the spirit of forums.

Oh my..there is nothing wrong..i missed out seeing your question mark here..apologize.

We are saying the same thing.,,yes..Boddunan has been helpful in adding to my knowledge, all round at that. Coming back to the thread, it is also said in the link you provided that "Snoring. If you are snoring, you are not dreaming."-- i doubt because people who snore say that they do dream but can't remember anything.

No apologies please. We all prone to mistakes. Let's correct each other and proceed further.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.