Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a two way traffic where both the customers and banks benefit.. Banks provide us security and an opportunity to invest and earn. Nowadays using your debit card earns you payback points and one can utilise these points anywhere while buying things or booking air tickets etc etc...Throough ICICI Bank I already got Rs1000 airmiles that I can redeem anytime I travel and also many gadgets ...You need to be aware of all the facilities and opportunities available to you so that you dont miss out on what is due to you ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is a two way traffic where both the customers and banks benefit.. Banks provide us security and an opportunity to invest and earn. Nowadays using your debit card earns you payback points and one can utilise these points anywhere while buying things or booking air tickets etc etc...Throough ICICI Bank I already got Rs1000 airmiles that I can redeem anytime I travel and also many gadgets ...You need to be aware of all the facilities and opportunities available to you so that you dont miss out on what is due to you ..

True.. The fact about Payback points is new to me. This way customers like me may lose such advantages. Hence it's essential to know all the features and facilities of the Bank through proper channel. I have seen through customer relations Managers of HDFC doing yeomen service i this regard. But one should approach the right person.

True.. The fact about Payback points is new to me. This way customers like me may lose such advantages. Hence it's essential to know all the features and facilities of the Bank through proper channel. I have seen through customer relations Managers of HDFC doing yeomen service i this regard. But one should approach the right person.

Payback points is not a new concept, even I have used it to avail off on flight tickets..payback points can be earned by customers when they do online transaction.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Payback points is not a new concept, even I have used it to avail off on flight tickets..payback points can be earned by customers when they do online transaction.

OK, IT MAY NOT BE A NEW CONCEPT. For me it's a new concept . Because I never bothered to know about this feature. And there are many like me. For them this link article helps.

OK, IT MAY NOT BE A NEW CONCEPT. For me it's a new concept . Because I never bothered to know about this feature. And there are many like me. For them this link article helps.

Certainly, there are other points in this article about which am not aware or many may not be aware for example, "Usually, there are better options than just getting an ATM card blocked if you ask for it."..all I knew that we have to block the card and issue a new one. However, I will now have to ask or google what are the other measures in case of theft/ loss of debit card.

Certainly, there are other points in this article about which am not aware or many may not be aware for example, "Usually, there are better options than just getting an ATM card blocked if you ask for it."..all I knew that we have to block the card and issue a new one. However, I will now have to ask or google what are the other measures in case of theft/ loss of debit card.

Many seasoned customers who were having relations with Banking are not aware of the many features of the Bank. One will not be a loser if he asks and knows about things.

Different banks have different such concepts through which you can colllect points when you make a transaction through your debit card...SBI has a diifernt one and so on..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Different banks have different such concepts through which you can colllect points when you make a transaction through your debit card...SBI has a diifernt one and so on..

True. I'm banking at HDFC. After having a talk with the Relations Manager, I have been informed about all the other salient features of the Bank. What I wanted to drive home is that , as a customer and investor, the responsibility of knowing the details lies on me.. Of course, the thread helped in this regard.

Many seasoned customers who were having relations with Banking are not aware of the many features of the Bank. One will not be a loser if he asks and knows about things.

Asking questions never makes any one a loser..it only increases our knowledge and makes us wise.

Asking questions never makes any one a loser..it only increases our knowledge and makes us wise.

By Asking we are the beneficiaries. Otherwise we will be lrn in the darkness forever.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.