Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How our health is getting affected due to crammed environment in office.

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/how-healthy-is-your-office/article6321898.ece?homepage=true

In office, exposure to ac almost about 8-10hrs in a week does deteriorate our health. But practically it is not possible to run big offices without ac...though in the company I used to work had the provision of fans for weekends...

Yes very few companies are giving fan and others did not giving that. Employees working with sweating and finishing their work for the sake of money.

I have the experience of working both in a small company and in an IT giant. I know how they operate, but if bosses in companies are asking members to come on a weekend to come and work, it is the duty of the Company to provide with the basic amenities. The employees coming on weekends should also inform their superiors about the cons of working during weekends ,so that their boss can provide a solution.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/how-healthy-is-your-office/article6321898.ece?homepage=true

In office, exposure to ac almost about 8-10hrs in a week does deteriorate our health. But practically it is not possible to run big offices without ac...though in the company I used to work had the provision of fans for weekends...

Yes very few companies are giving fan and others did not giving that. Employees working with sweating and finishing their work for the sake of money.

I have the experience of working both in a small company and in an IT giant. I know h they operate, but if bosses in companies are asking members to come on a weekend to come and work, it is the duty of the Company to provide with the basic amenities. The employees coming on weekends should also inform their superiors about the cons of working during weekends ,so that their boss can provide a solution.

My Bosses never asked me to work on weekends. All private firms are not as unscrupulous as many people think. They believe in giving best amenities so that they get the best results from you.

I have the experience of working both in a small company and in an IT giant. I know h they operate, but if bosses in companies are asking members to come on a weekend to come and work, it is the duty of the Company to provide with the basic amenities. The employees coming on weekends should also inform their superiors about the cons of working during weekends ,so that their boss can provide a solution.

My Bosses never asked me to work on weekends. All private firms are not as unscrupulous as many people think. They believe in giving best amenities so that they get the best results from you.

A very tight schedule or strict deadline sometimes make it mandatory for people to come and work on weekends. Also, sometimes because few people are not able to complete a particular work, they are asked to come to office on weekends and then everybody in the team is expected to come over.

A very tight schedule or strict deadline sometimes make it mandatory for people to come and work on weekends. Also, sometimes because few people are not able to complete a particular work, they are asked to come to office on weekends and then everybody in the team is expected to come over.

My bosses can understand why the delay took place. Accordingly they not only allow me to work on holiday, they give me keys of the office, thereby allowing me to avail the amenities including a vehicle at my disposal. It's all about the indispensable factor you establish in the Managerial circles. Know that you cannot cheat the Manager as far as the magnitude of the work of the Agency which costs in lakhs.

My bosses can understand why the delay took place. Accordingly they not only allow me to work on holiday, they give me keys of the office, thereby allowing me to avail the amenities including a vehicle at my disposal. It's all about the indispensable factor you establish in the Managerial circles. Know that you cannot cheat the Manager as far as the magnitude of the work of the Agency which costs in lakhs.

I was citing an example..how offices function. Yes, even in my office..we were given access to all amenities but we had to pay for food which is pretty common in most IT companies..but we could use a cab for transportation depending on the budget of the project.

My Bosses never asked me to work on weekends. All private firms are not as unscrupulous as many people think. They believe in giving best amenities so that they get the best results from you.[/dquote]

I have citing an example..how offices function. Yes, even in my office..we were given access to all amenities but we had to pay for food..but we could use a cab for transportation.

That's as simple as that. The Boss gave you amenities. It means, you have to give him more than what he expected from you.

My Bosses never asked me to work on weekends. All private firms are not as unscrupulous as many people think. They believe in giving best amenities so that they get the best results from you.[/dquote]

I have citing an example..how offices function. Yes, even in my office..we were given access to all amenities but we had to pay for food..but we could use a cab for transportation.

That's as simple as that. The Boss gave you amenities. It means, you have to give him more than what he expected from you.

Personally, I have only come to work on weekends only once..but have heard from other people that they faced issues such as lack of water both drinking water and water in the loo..plus no ac.

Personally, I have only come to work on weekends only once..but have heard from other people that they faced issues such as lack of water both drinking water and water in the loo..plus no ac.

Such people seek for amenities to come and fall in their lap. They should bring it to the notice of the departmental Head. Most of such people shudder to talk with their Managers even for basic amenities. Ask. You will get it.

Such people seek for amenities to come and fall in their lap. They should bring it to the notice of the departmental Head. Most of such people shudder to talk with their Managers even for basic amenities. Ask. You will get it.

I am not sure if people will get access to all amenities, but yes such people should talk and explain their problems to their bosses, bring it to their boss's notice.

I am not sure if people will get access to all amenities, but yes such people should talk and explain their problems to their bosses, bring it to their boss's notice.

If you don't ask, even your mother ales will not give food is an old saying.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.