Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When i first saw the image i thought that in animal planet they will say that a tiger will not allow another one within its circle. It will be the boss for that area. If i am wrong with this image please forgive me.
When i first saw the image i thought that in animal planet they will say that a tiger will not allow another one within its circle. It will be the boss for that area. If i am wrong with this image please forgive me.

Be yourself. Can a jackal become a tiger by painting stripes of tige on its body ? This is the message. Tiger was used for stressing on its stripes. Which are inherent in a tiger.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan

Be yourself. Can a jackal become a tiger by painting stripes of tige on its body ? This is the message. Tiger was used for stressing on its stripes. Which are inherent in a tiger.

I think the drawing was a little misleading...to me it looked more like a tiger...not a jackal with stripes. I hope i was right in assumption.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I think the drawing was a little misleading...to me it looked more like a tiger...not a jackal with stripes. I hope i was right in assumption.

Who said it was a jackal? It was a tiger . That's why it looks like a tiger.
To be unique and to be Head and shoulders above the crowd, one has to earn his own merit and Mark of distinction. Basking in other’s glory is a phase that loses its shine and sheen over a period.
It’s the glory that you earn remains forever.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11122]}
Pen and Ink drawing by Rambabu

Yes true. Actually one just needs to follow his own heart and do what he feels like doing instead of making others happy.

I love writing and sharing ideas

To be unique and to be Head and shoulders above the crowd, one has to earn his own merit and Mark of distinction. Basking in other’s glory is a phase that loses its shine and sheen over a period.

Yes true. Actually one just needs to follow his own heart and do what he feels like doing instead of making others happy.

The simple rule is Challenge yourself. You compete with yourself. Then , you can face any challenge and win any competition. Conquer yourself before thinking of conquering the world.

The simple rule is Challenge yourself. You compete with yourself. Then , you can face any challenge and win any competition. Conquer yourself before thinking of conquering the world.

Yes so true. Actually we don't know what our limits are and sometimes we need to venture more and evaluate what we are really capable of.

Yes so true. Actually we don't know what our limits are and sometimes we need to venture more and evaluate what we are really capable of.

Demand more from yourself. As you get more and more from yourself, raise the bar gradually and proceed on until you get what you wanted. No compromise please. Be a task master.

Demand more from yourself. As you get more and more from yourself, raise the bar gradually and proceed on until you get what you wanted. No compromise please. Be a task master.

Yes and eventually it will lead to greater self confidence and faith on oneself.

Yes and eventually it will lead to greater self confidence and faith on oneself.

True. With fierce determination and steel like self confidence, one can move mountains.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.