To be unique and to be Head and shoulders above the crowd, one has to earn his own merit and Mark of distinction. Basking in other’s glory is a phase that loses its shine and sheen over a period.
It’s the glory that you earn remains forever.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11122]}
Pen and Ink drawing by Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, we need to work for ourselves..a borrowed thing can never be your own..it is with ones own excellence that we get ahead and shine.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

How can a jackal become tiger by painting stripes on its Body ? A drizzle washes away its stripes and its originality surfaces up.
How can a jackal become tiger by painting stripes on its Body ? A drizzle washes away its stripes and its originality surfaces up.

Yes, just like a wolf in a sheep's skin still remains a wolf..though the context of this idiom is something else -Someone who hides malicious intent under the guise of kindliness..

Yes, just like a wolf in a sheep's skin still remains a wolf..though the context of this idiom is something else -Someone who hides malicious intent under the guise of kindliness..

Of course "Wolf in Sheep skin" is not applicable here. What I want to drive home is the point, "Be yourself. Come what may."

Of course "Wolf in Sheep skin" is not applicable here. What I want to drive home is the point, "Be yourself. Come what may."

Okay...thanks for the clarification...I was thinking that what you meant was there are few people who do a lot of talking but when it comes to real work..they fail..just like empty vessels sound much.

Okay...thanks for the clarification...I was thinking that what you meant was there are few people who do a lot of talking but when it comes to real work..they fail..just like empty vessels sound much.

Yes. you are right. Your own originality alone stands forever was my point.
Being oneself will only last forever.
Being oneself will only last forever.

It's your life. You have a mind of your own . Your mind is capable of thinking. Live upto the thoughts and aspirations of your own. That's "Being Yourself."
Yes. We should not rely on others. We should take the decision and act according to that. But before taking decisions we can time but after that we should go and face whatever it comes.
Your thoughts will lead you. They provide the direction in which way you should go. That's why, they say "Follow your Heart."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.