Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well it depends on the owner and the pet and the relationship that they shared. Cats are not only "cute" but they also share love for their owners.........they feel and understand a lot. There are of course certain limitations to their nature. They were some street cats that I took over and used to feed them. They were really a pleasured memories of my childhood.

I love writing and sharing ideas

I never had the privilege or the intention of keeping a dog or cat as a pet. I like to pet fish --gold fish in a fish bowl. But somehow they all died and hence I stopped keeping them as pet. I could not see them dying one after the other.

Observing fish in an aquarium is a treat to the eye. But you have to be cautious while using fish feed. A good variety should be chosen.
While taking care of pets one has to be very careful and cautious about their food, hygiene, and taking them to vets regularly. I have heard that pets especially dogs should be taken to brisk walks regularly.

I love writing and sharing ideas

I never had the privilege or the intention of keeping a dog or cat as a pet. I like to pet fish --gold fish in a fish bowl. But somehow they all died and hence I stopped keeping them as pet. I could not see them dying one after the other.

Observing fish in an aquarium is a treat to the eye. But you have to be cautious while using fish feed. A good variety should be chosen.

Yup, actually we got a big black moor gold fish which not sure why started eating the other gold fishes...eventually the black one died too.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yup, actually we got a big black moor gold fish which not sure why started eating the other gold fishes...eventually the black one died too.

Generally Aquarium dealers will suggest ideal fish combinations which coexist.

Sadly, we did not get any kind of advice on this. :(

They suggest every minute details of Aquarium maintenance including fish feed.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan

We were told not to feed fishes too often, and how to clean the fish bowl and stuff..but not which fishes can become room mates i mean fishbowl mates.

We were told not to feed fishes too often, and how to clean the fish bowl and stuff..but not which fishes can become room mates i mean fishbowl mates.

Though i don't have an aquarium, I have a friend who maintains a business in Aquariams. He used to tell me about how he instructs his customers about fish feed and maintenance of Aquariams.. He's a thorough professional
Keeping a dog is depends upon the people. Who have the dog only cares that and the people in the surrounding area will get affected. I also personally love dogs but it should not disturb others. We should give good care to the dog then only it will grow without any diseases. Some pet dogs biting the peoples who are just walking on the street. The owner of the dog simply says that nothing will happen. In recent newspaper news it is clearly mentioned that you should definitely put injection whenever dog bits. For one person love with the dog other people getting affected is not a good one.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.