Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Behaviour of pet dogs depends on the the owner's treatment. Dogs are very receptive and oblige obediently what their masters teach them. I have a pet dog and never faced with any problem. Neighborhood people never complained about my dog's behaviour.
Very nice comments. I owned a dog long ago. But as a busy man, you need some body- family member or servant to look after pet at home. I'm now unable to own any pet as I am most of the time away at home where I only dibe and sleep.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very nice comments. I owned a dog long ago. But as a busy man, you need some body- family member or servant to look after pet at home. I'm now unable to own any pet as I am most of the time away at home where I only dibe and sleep.

Exactly. I had to stop many of my tours as there were no persons to look after my pet dog in the home in my absence. But I had no regrets. I loved my dog immensely.
Dogs are indeed very good and soothing companions that is why now many doctors are exploring therapy options using pet dogs for autistic children and children with hyperactive and other behavioural problems in West. They have been also using specially trained dogs as 'seeing eye' dogs for blind people.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Dogs are indeed very good and soothing companions that is why now many doctors are exploring therapy options using pet dogs for autistic children and children with hyperactive and other behavioural problems in West. They have been also using specially trained dogs as 'seeing eye' dogs for blind people.

TRUE. I have seen how a pet dog was leading it's blind master every day for a morning walk. I always see this scenario during my morning walk.

TRUE. I have seen how a pet dog was leading it's blind master every day for a morning walk. I always see this scenario during my morning walk.

Also there is absolutely no fear of a dog turning against you ever, which could happen in case of even the most trustworthy human servants or companions!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Also there is absolutely no fear of a dog turning against you ever, which could happen in case of even the most trustworthy human servants or companions!

I read many real life incidents where a pet dog died to save its drowning master. When it comes loyalty there is no comparison between a Dog and man. Man is untrusted animal in the form of human.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.