Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It appears that some of our members are so much male chauvinist that they cannot even give credit to a woman of dominant role in kidnapping a man for ransom. :laugh: :laugh:

Most likely that is because they are jealous that a woman could carry out such a scheme! :evil:

LOL, there have been enough women connected with the shaping of the world right from world war days , who went in as spies and some like Mata hari as double agents....It is just that women are kept in a leash by the men simply because they are physically strong ! :huh:

Exactly! Women are much more wily and resourceful than men so they are kept under control by men, because if unleashed, women can create havoc that no one has ever imagined! Mata Hari was one such powerful woman who shaped the war in many ways than one, later on her daughter Banda too followed in her footsteps! And who can forget the terror created by mere name of Phoolan Devi!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
It appears that some of our members are so much male chauvinist that they cannot even give credit to a woman of dominant role in kidnapping a man for ransom. :laugh: :laugh:

Most likely that is because they are jealous that a woman could carry out such a scheme! :evil:

LOL, there have been enough women connected with the shaping of the world right from world war days , who went in as spies and some like Mata hari as double agents....It is just that women are kept in a leash by the men simply because they are physically strong ! :huh:

Exactly! Women are much more wily and resourceful than men so they are kept under control by men, because if unleashed, women can create havoc that no one has ever imagined! Mata Hari was one such powerful woman who shaped the war in many ways than one, later on her daughter Banda too followed in her footsteps! And who can forget the terror created by mere name of Phoolan Devi!

I agree, I always knew that women are better than men - In every field. I have even posted an article last month which explains their superiority especially when scheming is required.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, shadow

Physical strength of men is also because of the way they are brought up. A normal young man cannot stand against a well built sports woman or a trained police woman. From the childhood, boys play with guns and the girls with dolls.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: shadow
I think bot statements are correct. Women can love and fight when needed.
The beliefs that man is stronger and woman is weaker are created beliefs . Wrong upbringing and the societies with obsolete traditions injected these wrong beliefs. In India we believe "Shakti " as the incarnation of power on one side and treat woman as "Abala" ,(without power) on the other side.
It's time to wake up to the reality that woman is no less in any sphere to man.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, anil
I think bot statements are correct. Women can love and fight when needed.

Very true....History is a great testimony to this fact, whenever time called, women have successfully wielded weapons and fought bravely, remember Rani Laxmibai, Rani Chennamma, Jhalkari Bai, and many more! Also even if they did not actively take part in wars, they have been instrumental in spurring their men on towards victory in wars. When Rana Pratap was defeated and exiled in the forests, he was totally heartbroken and dejected and was feeling guilty for having been the cause of death of many in war. He was about to give up and surrender when his wife encouraged him and supported him!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Women have strong will power and brain power as scientifically, both side of their brain function and this enable then for a stronger multi tasking, where as left brain of male only works and this is hindering them from performing multitasking, this goes on to show that women are stronger in most spheres than the men.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Women have strong will power and brain power as scientifically, both side of their brain function and this enable then for a stronger multi tasking, where as left brain of male only works and this is hindering them from performing multitasking, this goes on to show that women are stronger in most spheres than the men.

Anyway look at it, that the thought woman is inferior to man is woven by male Chauvenists who do not want to see woman in an equal status along with men.

Physical strength of men is also because of the way they are brought up. A normal young man cannot stand against a well built sports woman or a trained police woman. From the childhood, boys play with guns and the girls with dolls.

There are biological differences but what is far more important is the mental strength which is far superior to physical strength. Women probably are better equipped to handle adverse situations than men without resorting to physical ability. However, men and women were made to complement one another and once both realise this fact there will be harmony instead when men begin to show their strength by commiting atrocities like physical abuse and rape , women too will have to resort whatever they are capable of...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, suni51

There are biological differences but what is far more important is the mental strength which is far superior to physical strength. Women probably are better equipped to handle adverse situations than men without resorting to physical ability. However, men and women were made to complement one another and once both realise this fact there will be harmony instead when men begin to show their strength by commiting atrocities like physical abuse and rape , women too will have to resort whatever they are capable of...

I agree to whatever you have said here, it should be the way you have explained and it would be better for our society if they understand it as soon as possible. People have begun to understand.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.