Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It appears that some of our members are so much male chauvinist that they cannot even give credit to a woman of dominant role in kidnapping a man for ransom. :laugh: :laugh:

Most likely that is because they are jealous that a woman could carry out such a scheme! :evil:

LOL, there have been enough women connected with the shaping of the world right from world war days , who went in as spies and some like Mata hari as double agents....It is just that women are kept in a leash by the men simply because they are physically strong ! :huh:

Physical strength of men is also because of the way they are brought up. A normal young man cannot stand against a well built sports woman or a trained police woman. From the childhood, boys play with guns and the girls with dolls.

There are biological differences but what is far more important is the mental strength which is far superior to physical strength. Women probably are better equipped to handle adverse situations than men without resorting to physical ability. However, men and women were made to complement one another and once both realise this fact there will be harmony instead when men begin to show their strength by commiting atrocities like physical abuse and rape , women too will have to resort whatever they are capable of...

I agree to whatever you have said here, it should be the way you have explained and it would be better for our society if they understand it as soon as possible. People have begun to understand.

There are some cases where women bring out the worst in men by harassing and nagging them and generally being very difficult ! In many such cases men resort to physical force out of sheer frustration only to regret later but this gets triggered because of the women.I know of a case among my relative where thee husband was harrassed by his wife , who would always threaten to jump into the well in their back yard if he so much as said anything against her and everyone including their two daughters sympathised with him.Once when they had a fight she ran to the well and climbed up the wall and threatened to jump with the husband and the daughters and even her motrher running behind her.She lost her balance and fell into the well and died ! I have seen the family now, they look so much happier now, but I do feel bad for her and wonder if there was something deep rooted or was it just her nature which was far too self centered !

This is not happening in India only but common almost in every country of the world and more so in so-called advanced countries where women have financial freedom. Good and bad are parts of every society but since we are too big in numbers so we have bigger number of such incidents.

We should not single out such incidents attributing to a particular country or society. As you said this is a universal phenomenon.

A woman jumped out of her balcony in front of my place, breaking its window only last Sunday. She was under influence of drugs and had a fight with her partner.

Irrespective of the country, women use different ways to display their power. If drugs for some body, tears for many.

Seriously, I don't understand how they can take such violent steps. I cannot even imagine for reaching to such a stage, come what may.

To understand why women take to such violent actions, one has to step in to the body of a woman. A woman in order to show her anger towards her in-laws jumped in to a well with her two kids. What do you say for this ?
It appears that some of our members are so much male chauvinist that they cannot even give credit to a woman of dominant role in kidnapping a man for ransom. :laugh: :laugh:

Most likely that is because they are jealous that a woman could carry out such a scheme! :evil:

LOL, there have been enough women connected with the shaping of the world right from world war days , who went in as spies and some like Mata hari as double agents....It is just that women are kept in a leash by the men simply because they are physically strong ! :huh:

Physical strength of men is also because of the way they are brought up. A normal young man cannot stand against a well built sports woman or a trained police woman. From the childhood, boys play with guns and the girls with dolls.

There are biological differences but what is far more important is the mental strength which is far superior to physical strength. Women probably are better equipped to handle adverse situations than men without resorting to physical ability. However, men and women were made to complement one another and once both realise this fact there will be harmony instead when men begin to show their strength by commiting atrocities like physical abuse and rape , women too will have to resort whatever they are capable of...

I agree to whatever you have said here, it should be the way you have explained and it would be better for our society if they understand it as soon as possible. People have begun to understand.

There are some cases where women bring out the worst in men by harassing and nagging them and generally being very difficult ! In many such cases men resort to physical force out of sheer frustration only to regret later but this gets triggered because of the women.I know of a case among my relative where thee husband was harrassed by his wife , who would always threaten to jump into the well in their back yard if he so much as said anything against her and everyone including their two daughters sympathised with him.Once when they had a fight she ran to the well and climbed up the wall and threatened to jump with the husband and the daughters and even her motrher running behind her.She lost her balance and fell into the well and died ! I have seen the family now, they look so much happier now, but I do feel bad for her and wonder if there was something deep rooted or was it just her nature which was far too self centered !

This is not happening in India only but common almost in every country of the world and more so in so-called advanced countries where women have financial freedom. Good and bad are parts of every society but since we are too big in numbers so we have bigger number of such incidents.

We should not single out such incidents attributing to a particular country or society. As you said this is a universal phenomenon.

A woman jumped out of her balcony in front of my place, breaking its window only last Sunday. She was under influence of drugs and had a fight with her partner.

Irrespective of the country, women use different ways to display their power. If drugs for some body, tears for many.

Seriously, I don't understand how they can take such violent steps. I cannot even imagine for reaching to such a stage, come what may.

To understand why women take to such violent actions, one has to step in to the body of a woman. A woman in order to show her anger towards her in-laws jumped in to a well with her two kids. What do you say for this ?

how can I say a thing until I enter where you asked but I can only explain that even men take such extreme steps without being harassed by their in-laws.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

how can I say a thing until I enter where you asked but I can only explain that even men take such extreme steps without being harassed by their in-laws.

That means you expressed your opinion taking your point of view, which doesn't answer your question, " how they (Women) can take such violent steps? "

That means you expressed your opinion taking your point of view, which doesn't answer your question, " how they (Women) can take such violent steps? "

Why would I ask if I knew the answer in the first place sir?

Not only me no one can answer what goes on in the minds of other's minds irrespective of male or female. What all we do is mere 'Possibilities." Despite advances in medical sciences and psychology, no body is able to say till now why Marilyn Monroe committed suicide inspite of her fabulous riches.

Not only me no one can answer what goes on in the minds of other's minds irrespective of male or female. What all we do is mere 'Possibilities." Despite advances in medical sciences and psychology, no body is able to say till now why Marilyn Monroe committed suicide inspite of her fabulous riches.
Similarly, the case with Bidya Bharathi in its top career allegedly suicides, no one can read human brain, it is not identical and does not follow any set up rules.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Each of us, both men and women are complex in our own ways and everything contributes to this complexity...Some very seemingly simple and strightforward peole behave in very strange manner when they are under stress ...Wome are far more emotinal and impulsice compared to men and tend to behave in an irrational manner at times but having said according to statistics they are able to cope better with adversities..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Similarly, the case with Bidya Bharathi in its top career allegedly suicides, no one can read human brain, it is not identical and does not follow any set up rules.

As much as I know she did not commit suicide but was victim of fowl play. Her relations with underworld's top bosses made her go untimely. But yes she was in habit of intoxicating stuff and so are so many others from the film and fashion world besides other sections of society.

Each of us, both men and women are complex in our own ways and everything contributes to this complexity...Some very seemingly simple and strightforward peole behave in very strange manner when they are under stress ...Wome are far more emotinal and impulsice compared to men and tend to behave in an irrational manner at times but having said according to statistics they are able to cope better with adversities..[/quote Women are emotionally charged but they can tolerate more stress as per medical scientists they have two brains left and right working simulatanoeusly and that enable them to cooperate with multiple situation at one time.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.