Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I agree, there are certain expectations of employees in every sector and wise employers do not mind keeping their employees satisfied. In the public sector these come as governments want to keep them in their favor, while organized private sector offers them to keep them interested. Only the unorganized workers suffer having no one to support them.

You are right. There are Private organisations who never care for for their employees. Here there are no Job specifications. In SAIL there is a scheme called "Work culture" that caters to all the expectations of its employees.

In Private organisations employee have not right to expect. Employers expect that they will available round the clock.

Nowadyas things are different with private companies esp the IT ones giving the best of facilities for their employees.Most of them have everything possible within their campus and most of their work is based on target completion .How an individual goes about it shows his smartness or brilliance ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I agree, there are certain expectations of employees in every sector and wise employers do not mind keeping their employees satisfied. In the public sector these come as governments want to keep them in their favor, while organized private sector offers them to keep them interested. Only the unorganized workers suffer having no one to support them.

You are right. There are Private organisations who never care for for their employees. Here there are no Job specifications. In SAIL there is a scheme called "Work culture" that caters to all the expectations of its employees.

In Private organisations employee have not right to expect. Employers expect that they will available round the clock.

Nowadyas things are different with private companies esp the IT ones giving the best of facilities for their employees.Most of them have everything possible within their campus and most of their work is based on target completion .How an individual goes about it shows his smartness or brilliance ...

But even IT companies are there which don't feel like investing in satisfaction of employees.. Very few follow that... Its very diffucult for small compnies to invest in people..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

This is in every sector where supply exceed compared to demand, in private sector people go unwillingly when there is no alternative left. The employer knows it takes full advantage, the good ones get a proper placing and not so good keep on serving as per employers will.

It is possible only in big oragnisation where employees have direct contact with employer.

This is in every sector where supply exceed compared to demand, in private sector people go unwillingly when there is no alternative left. The employer knows it takes full advantage, the good ones get a proper placing and not so good keep on serving as per employers will.

It is possible only in big oragnisation where employees have direct contact with employer.

Perhaps it is the other way round, I served in a company for 6 years but never saw its owner. He was In Germany and I was in Bangalore, I had a chance to see Indian collaborator after 3 years, because he seldom visited visited Bangalore and kept his meetings with top bosses

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But even IT companies are there which don't feel like investing in satisfaction of employees.. Very few follow that... Its very diffucult for small compnies to invest in people..

If they had any sense they would realise that a satisfied worker performs better which in the long run is better for the company ! Infosys which was a small company to begin with was extremely particular about the employees ...one can see how it has grown !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If they had any sense they would realise that a satisfied worker performs better which in the long run is better for the company ! Infosys which was a small company to begin with was extremely particular about the employees ...one can see how it has grown !

I uphold your views.Sensible companies leave no stone unturned to retain an employee. In fact it's the core objective of successful companies.
Here are some benefits that every employee expects. These are not unreasonable. For example, it is okay to expect that the employee will enjoy his holiday undisturbed. It will also benefit employers to ensure these benefits for better relation and efficiency.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/8-benefits-employees-wish-employers-130737503.html

For any compnay, the employees are the backbone. If they are satisfied and are given their due dues only then will it help the company. I guess, they are worth and should get what they deserve.
Thank you said by: suni51
Treat seniors and other coworkers with dignity and respect and cooperate with them. conduct themselves in an ethical manner and go by the rules, I think this much is enough to survive in a company.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I uphold your views.Sensible companies leave no stone unturned to retain an employee. In fact it's the core objective of successful companies.

There are many options today for anyone who is talented and willing to put in dedicated work unlike before when employers or bosses would run an office like an old fashioned class room...

Treat seniors and other coworkers with dignity and respect and cooperate with them. conduct themselves in an ethical manner and go by the rules, I think this much is enough to survive in a company.

However, co-operating in a straightforward manner can also be interpreted as the newbie giving an impression that he is helpless and a bit bowed down. The seniors (not all) can take undue advantage of this too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.