The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of my most favorite of actors and singers, I liked whatever he did in any field. I remember his songs with love sung especially around 70s and later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kishore's eccentricity added more to his creativity. Example is his yodeling even in sad songs.
I loved his comic role in the movie padosan and especially the song "ek chaturnath". And there is something the great Kishore Da and I share in common - The Birthday date!...It is my birthday today guys where are the good wishes. :evil:

Wish you many happy returns of the day, that is yesterday! :laugh: :) :) You get 25 points as a birthday bonus so be sure to PM Maverick about it!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Ashii
I loved his comic role in the movie padosan and especially the song "ek chaturnath". And there is something the great Kishore Da and I share in common - The Birthday date!...It is my birthday today guys where are the good wishes. :evil:

Wish you many happy returns of the day, that is yesterday! :laugh: :) :) You get 25 points as a birthday bonus so be sure to PM Maverick about it!!

Thank you so much for the wishes. :)

Live in the present :)
Belated Birthday wishes Ashii. Have a great year ahead.
He was truly a genius of the rarest breed!! A precocious boy entertaining his father's guests with the voices of all masters, Sachin Dev, Saigal with great perfection to the amazement of all!!!! Mind you he never received any formal training in music!! I read it in books that Rabindrasangeet which maintains very strict standards and Bengali music lovers are not easily won over by anyone who is not formally trained in it. But Kishor Kumar turned it up-side-down. Even a purist as celebrated as Satyajit Roy engaged him for playback of 'Charulata' to sing Rabindrasangeet and if you happen to visit Durgapuja pandals, the organizers never seem to fail to play these songs to capture puja moods. From Hindi film songs from 'Padosan' to Rabindrasangeet what an amazing range!! Kishor Kumar did all! Do you know he even made Hemamalini sing a Bengali number with his own composition?

@Asha

Many Many Happy Returns - my belated wishing you!!! Sorry!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Ashii
In the earlier days, Kishore used to sing for a single actor ,Devanand. Sachin da had immense faith on Kishore's singing capabilities. But his son Pancham da gave him the biggest break in the film Aaradhana. And his 'Mere Sapnon Ki Rani' has swept the entire listeners all over the country and made him the darling of the people. He is immortal. He lives for ever.

That was Ek Chatur Nar (A wise lady)
Happy B'day Ashi
My best wishes. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In the earlier days, Kishore used to sing for a single actor ,Devanand. Sachin da had immense faith on Kishore's singing capabilities. But his son Pancham da gave him the biggest break in the film Aaradhana. And his 'Mere Sapnon Ki Rani' has swept the entire listeners all over the country and made him the darling of the people. He is immortal. He lives for ever.

Kishore Kumar got his first big break with Pancham ( R.D.Burman) through Padosan which was released in 1968. Aradhana , which was released in 1969 by the way had music by S.D.Burman and kishore had sung in many hit films f SDB even before that notably Dev Anand's films...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

Kishore Kumar got his first big break with Pancham ( R.D.Burman) through Padosan which was released in 1968. Aradhana , which was released in 1969 by the way had music by S.D.Burman and kishore had sung in many hit films f SDB even before that notably Dev Anand's films...

So kind of you Ushaji for correcting me. I'm grateful to you
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.