Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This summer we need to face alot of problem this must be so hottest when we are not aware we must struggle alot. Precautions must be taken not to get dehydrated. Drinking lot of water is good to save from dehydration.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have expected this year to be the coldest one. This year winter was cold for few days. Summer has arrived soon. I fear too much heat in this year.

Our weather experts already warned about the oncoming extreme weather in all the seasons.

I too am noticing that this year the summer is far more intense already, so one can imagine what April/may would be like...here is an easy to prepare drink for hot summer days..
Blend a few mint leaves with a little water in the mixer....Make lime juice as usual using water ,lime juice and sugar.Add some honey and the blended mint leaves.Mix well and refrigerate.It is a very healthy and refreshing summer drink.You can pour some of the drink into an ice tray and freeze them into cubes. Add them to the juice while drinking for an extra cooling effect !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10504]}

Thanks for the nice, cooling recipe Usha! I make lime juice with a little grated ginger added, but had never tried it with mint!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I have expected this year to be the coldest one. This year winter was cold for few days. Summer has arrived soon. I fear too much heat in this year.

Our weather experts already warned about the oncoming extreme weather in all the seasons.

I too am noticing that this year the summer is far more intense already, so one can imagine what April/may would be like...here is an easy to prepare drink for hot summer days..
Blend a few mint leaves with a little water in the mixer....Make lime juice as usual using water ,lime juice and sugar.Add some honey and the blended mint leaves.Mix well and refrigerate.It is a very healthy and refreshing summer drink.You can pour some of the drink into an ice tray and freeze them into cubes. Add them to the juice while drinking for an extra cooling effect !

But in our part of India, we are mercifully spared the fury of early summer!! I don't know what's in store in the next few months!!

We are facing a very weird climate in Maharashtra, especially Pune, Nashik etc. It is extreme hot during the day and very cold at night, we had never faced such extreme differences in day and night temperatures! Because of this most little children and adults alike are down with fevers and colds!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Stay Hydrated this Summer.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/stay-hydrated-this-summer-slideshow/stay-hydrated-photo-1336458558.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.