Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think drinking Shikanji or simple lemon water is the best thing one can have to beat summer. Even drinking lots of water is one can do to compensate for the loss of water in summer. :)
I think drinking Shikanji or simple lemon water is the best thing one can have to beat summer. Even drinking lots of water is one can do to compensate for the loss of water in summer. :)

I was aware of the fact that drinking lots of water is one good option. But didn't know that lemon water helps too. Thanks for the info. I will try it from today.

Tender coconut is one of the best options. Also one can have cucumber, green apple, barley water, yogurt,etc., to combat the hot summer.

Tender coconut is one of the best options. Also one can have cucumber, green apple, barley water, yogurt,etc., to combat the hot summer.

I have already started using cucumber for a week now. The afternoon are really hot here and some cooling is very necessary.

I have already started using cucumber for a week now. The afternoon are really hot here and some cooling is very necessary.

Just now I read about s Halwa made of Poppy seeds which is a coolant during summer. This practice is prevalent in Tamilnadu

Just now I read about s Halwa made of Poppy seeds which is a coolant during summer. This practice is prevalent in Tamilnadu

What is this S halwa?. Never heard of it. :blink:

We are used to Lassi, sweet and salted both to keep us cool during hot summers with strokes of heat. Lassi not only keeps us cool but hydrated too beside it's good for its nutrient value as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We are used to Lassi, sweet and salted both to keep us cool during hot summers with strokes of heat. Lassi not only keeps us cool but hydrated too beside it's good for its nutrient value as well.

Yes Lassi is one of the thing which we drink in summer. Also onions to be eaten more in summer. :)

Yes Lassi is one of the thing which we drink in summer. Also onions to be eaten more in summer. :)

Some people keep onions in pocket to avoid heat strokes but I prefer lot of water and going out in sun as much as possible. Drinking fruit juices like mango shake works fine.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some people keep onions in pocket to avoid heat strokes but I prefer lot of water and going out in sun as much as possible. Drinking fruit juices like mango shake works fine.

Because juices,lassi these all contain fluid which is essential to drink in summer as plain water is not easy to drink so people take these all. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.