Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9399]}

Guess Bank Transfer will do!

Ha ha ha! or better open a paypal account!! a very smart way of doing a job! All management buffs must learn from him!! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL...At Dubai they have a contest for spotting a beggar and you will be rewarded with 500 dirhams (Rs 7500) .....I guess the fellow at the silence zone can think of migrating to greener pastures ....

Well, we can ask admin to give all the boddunan members to give a cheque of rs 1000 as new year bonus....those eligible will be the ones who were active in forums for the past 6 months and who have not recieved the cheque yet! how nice it will be!

Those who got cheques from boddunan will be very happy because there will be a balance between the ones who got it before and the ones who got it now!

now everyone who didnt get a cheque in last 6 months will be very happy!

what say admin???????

admin is your dearest friend. why can't you ask him directly? :laugh: :laugh:
am sure, we all are happy if we receive 1000 extra :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Ha ha ha! or better open a paypal account!! a very smart way of doing a job! All management buffs must learn from him!! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL...At Dubai they have a contest for spotting a beggar and you will be rewarded with 500 dirhams (Rs 7500) .....I guess the fellow at the silence zone can think of migrating to greener pastures ....

Well, we can ask admin to give all the boddunan members to give a cheque of rs 1000 as new year bonus....those eligible will be the ones who were active in forums for the past 6 months and who have not recieved the cheque yet! how nice it will be!

Those who got cheques from boddunan will be very happy because there will be a balance between the ones who got it before and the ones who got it now!

what say admin???????

Let us wait for the verdict .....any bonus in any form is always welcome :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

what say admin???????

Let us wait for the verdict .....any bonus in any form is always welcome :P

I second the suggestion, I hope Maverick reads this and may be we can try hypnotizing him into accepting it :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

very nice and humourous request of the begger. really funny.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

what say admin???????

People who did not recieve cheque in the last 6 months will be eligible for this...you anyhow got your cheques na!!! ha!

Swetha Shenoy

what say admin???????

People who did not recieve cheque in the last 6 months will be eligible for this...you anyhow got your cheques na!!! ha!

for extra activities also, we need bonus...
we are contributing naa :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Good! Excellent! You only excel yourself as Sherlock Homes would exclaim! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is funny indeed. It is also a fun to see that a beggar is also chooser.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh that's great nice way of begging this is professionalism. :laugh:
Oh that's great nice way of begging this is professionalism. :laugh:

Don't you know Sanjeev, now everyone are working in professional attitude ;)

let me give an example,
a few days back, two ladies above 60 came to my home asking help. i gave 10 rs. Both were wearing Kerala set sari.

within half hour, again 2 ladies above age 60 came to my home. Same dress code. :cheer: :cheer: . what does it mean?

the person who dropped the ladies for begging made a mistake and posted them ;) in the same lane for their 'professional' work. :laugh: :laugh:
I didn't give them anything :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.