Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then PASCHIMOTTOLASANA

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9324]}

Want to make each day Accountable

Then kapalbhatti

In kapalbhatti, we apply pressure on stomach inwards to breathe out all the air inside the stomach.

I try to rotate Anu lom vilom, Paschimottanasana and kapalbhatti. I try to do this for 40 to 45 mins.
I am feeling very fresh, active, energetic and very comfortable. I have reduced to eat fatty items like Cheese, paneer.
I am very hopeful that, I will be loose my weight in a month or so.
I have started feeling the effect of loosing the weight. I feels really good.

Yoga is very good for health.Regular yoga can get rid of many diseases.

I'm the beneficiary of regular yoga practice

I am reducing my weight with the help of yoga. It really works.

Yes you have definitely lost weight compared to your previous profile picture, :) good going, am sure you are also feeling fitter.By the way do share some of the aasanas you are practicing...

yes, sure I would like to discuss. First of all, I start with breathing exercise. I inhale and exhale in deepth for 10 to 12 times. Then i start with ANULOM VILOM

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9323]}

As you gain proficiency, you have to increase the inhalation time, retaining the breath time and exhalation time. If it was 3-6-9, make it slowly to6-9-18. And see the difference
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yoga is very good for health.Regular yoga can get rid of many diseases.

I'm the beneficiary of regular yoga practice

I am reducing my weight with the help of yoga. It really works.

Yes you have definitely lost weight compared to your previous profile picture, :) good going, am sure you are also feeling fitter.By the way do share some of the aasanas you are practicing...

yes, sure I would like to discuss. First of all, I start with breathing exercise. I inhale and exhale in deepth for 10 to 12 times. Then i start with ANULOM VILOM

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9323]}

As you gain proficiency, you have to increase the inhalation time, retaining the breath time and exhalation time. If it was 3-6-9, make it slowly to6-9-18. And see the difference

Day by day, I am increasing it.

Then kapalbhatti

In kapalbhatti, we apply pressure on stomach inwards to breathe out all the air inside the stomach.

I try to rotate Anu lom vilom, Paschimottanasana and kapalbhatti. I try to do this for 40 to 45 mins.
I am feeling very fresh, active, energetic and very comfortable. I have reduced to eat fatty items like Cheese, paneer.

Thats great and I too do this once in a while...my main exercise routine is walking,I walk at least 4 kms or more each day...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Then kapalbhatti

Thats great and I too do this once in a while...my main exercise routine is walking,I walk at least 4 kms or more each day...

Walking is very good for our health. I also used to walk 4 to 5 kms. But, I have stopped. I don't know why i have stopped? I always think to start walking again, but not able to do that.
Walking also burns the calories.

Then kapalbhatti

Walking is very good for our health. I also used to walk 4 to 5 kms. But, I have stopped. I don't know why i have stopped? I always think to start walking again, but not able to do that.
Walking also burns the calories.

Yes walking is ideal for burning calories, in fact you dont need to anything else if you are taking a brisk walk regularly for a minimum of at least 40 minutes each day...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rambabu sir can you tell me some yoga positions for reducing belly and curing Asthma.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Rambabu sir can you tell me some yoga positions for reducing belly and curing Asthma.

Sure, i post some asanas and illustrations soon

Sasi, kapalbhatti is the one of the asana which will help you in reducing belly.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.