Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really a good site to learn yoga. But before practicing this must be practiced infront of a master.

Not necessary. I learned and mastered Yoga without a teacher.

Yes, I agree that if you have a book and a video you just have to follow the routine and after a few days you will be able to do it yourself....although I am not regular, I too learnt it by myself without the help of a teacher just by reading and learning about the aasanas,and on the net there is any amount of information and videos available on youtube..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is really a good site to learn yoga. But before practicing this must be practiced infront of a master.

Yes, I agree that if you have a book and a video you just have to follow the routine and after a few days you will be able to do it yourself....although I am not regular, I too learnt it by myself without the help of a teacher just by reading and learning about the aasanas,and on the net there is any amount of information and videos available on youtube..

But its tough to learn Aasans with out a teacher as there should be someone who could point you out if you are doing them right or wrong by seeing you. :blink:

But its tough to learn Aasans with out a teacher as there should be someone who could point you out if you are doing them right or wrong by seeing you. :blink:

Sir, as i told watch T.V or see videos in Youtube.

Want to make each day Accountable

Whenever I think about Yoga, Padmasana (Lotus Position) comes to my mind first. It allows the mind to calm which is the first step towards meditation. It enables improved digestion.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Sugasanam (Normal sitting) also good for our health. Yoga is useful for keeping our mind and body healthy.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Its not easy to do anything without a teacher. But in case of Yoga one may try to do some easy AASANS and for the tougher ones one can take someone's help. :)

Astha channel daily broadcast the live telecast of Ramdev. He show us various asans. It is broadcasted in early morning. So, watch that and you will be able to learn.

My father use to see it before and also asked me to see that program but it comes so early and its not at all possible for me to wake up so early. BTW for me I know few of simple Aasans which I feel are sufficient to make our body fit. :)

But you should do those asans even after 7 am

Come on Sir I don't get time in the morning as I remain busy in preparing kids for school and after dropping them to bus stop I start preparing for office. Imagine I wake up at 5:45 AM but still I usually reach office late normally at 9:10~9:15 AM. :evil:

There must be some time slot unheeded and unutilized in yor daily routine. Use that.
In my School days, In physical education class we are often asked to do different varieties of Yogasanas. At that time, we did not know their importance.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Yes Yoga is the good exercise as such for health and mind. This helps to keep ones body and mind fit plus active too
tumblr_lhr9et8xo41qakccq.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

There is an order Sanjeev how to proceed if you follow the instructions on the videos and it is not at all tough.You have to go step by step, and by the time you get to the tougher aasanas you would have become comfortable with it. And most importantly deep breathing(pranayama) can be done anytime anywhere so even doing that has great benefits for better stress management..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Practising Yoga daily keeps from people from ailments and be fit and also everyone cannot learn all the postures in yoga as it depends upon the body structures and age
basic yoga postures can be done without the help of teacher but i do not recomment usually
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.